WFL Whispers 2013.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else have they picked up? Milners x 2, Kelms x 2, Stevie Thomas, Pat Knott & Cameron from injury, Adams from N/Q? A big guy from the Murray League too. name?
Lachie De Morton from Ultima. Apparently plays CHB. He moved to Horsham late last year for work and was originally planning to travel back to his previous club but it appears he has been lured to the Saints.

Not sure if only Milner is going to the Saints! By the looks of the clearances, Ararat are up sh|t creek without a paddle! Mckinnis leaving, and Toby Reid to stawell and others to mininera or the local prison

Not sure if only Milner is going to the Saints! By the looks of the clearances, Ararat are up sh|t creek without a paddle! Mckinnis leaving, and Toby Reid to stawell and others to mininera or the local prison

Not sure what you are on about there Hugh, Ararat turn over a large amount of players each year through their juniors. They will actually hold onto a few more than they have in the past.

Not sure what you are on about there Hugh, Ararat turn over a large amount of players each year through their juniors. They will actually hold onto a few more than they have in the past.
Check the clearences mate, Reid Gone, McKInnis gone! Also heard the big man Scuz dawg training the house down at Dimmy. Imagine if he signed half way through...

Burras had their first hit out tonight in an intra - Friedlieb and Ison look good in the forward together, while midge running through the middle and across half back!! 40+ numbers

Burras had their first hit out tonight in an intra - Friedlieb and Ison look good in the forward together, while midge running through the middle and across half back!! 40+ numbers
sounds like things are going well della... 40+ on the track is good goin... unless that was referring to Midgely possesions!

any other clubs have practice matches or intra clubs going on at the moment?

My thoughts - the 2013 ladder..

Dimboola
Horsham Saints
Horsham Demons
Minyip Murtoa
Warracknabeal
Nhill
Ararat
Horsham United
Stawell

I don't have a great knowledge of how Ararat or Stawell have faired after last season but from what I know I think they'll be somewhere in the bottom 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what is peter weir up to this year..heard a few different rumors of where he may end up
I'd say he's been talking to every club he can. Good player if you're after a short term fix but wouldn't imagine he has done much in improving the culture and loyalty at the clubs he has played at.

Practice Matches this weekend: Burras and Beulah, Saints and Russell's Creek(warrnambool) United and Edenhope, Dimmy and Rup(blow out you would think) and Horsham and Donald! Be good to hear some results if not who turned it on!!

The Rats had praccy match last night against a Warrnambool side any news how they went and did they get a side together, without under age players playing?

Practice Matches this weekend: Burras and Beulah, Saints and Russell's Creek(warrnambool) United and Edenhope, Dimmy and Rup(blow out you would think) and Horsham and Donald! Be good to hear some results if not who turned it on!!

went and had a peak at Dimboola saturday just to look at what the old home sides like and they had a successful practice match in seniors and reserves. was unreal to see the difference in fitness from the two sides, scary looking at how good that side was even with; Daniel baker, Lachie exell, Peter mcfarlane, Clancy Bennett, Josh rentsch, Andrew seers, Jackson oniel, Lachie watts, Stuey Farr all sitting on the sideline or either away at prior commitments/sports.. 3 or 4 other names i cant think right of the top of my head. Boys looked fit quick and big even with out the star names.

went and had a peak at Dimboola saturday just to look at what the old home sides like and they had a successful practice match in seniors and reserves. was unreal to see the difference in fitness from the two sides, scary looking at how good that side was even with; Daniel baker, Lachie exell, Peter mcfarlane, Clancy Bennett, Josh rentsch, Andrew seers, Jackson oniel, Lachie watts, Stuey Farr all sitting on the sideline or either away at prior commitments/sports.. 3 or 4 other names i cant think right of the top of my head. Boys looked fit quick and big even with out the star names.

So dimmy will be the pick you reakon? Or were Rup pretty weak?? We had a good hit out against beulah, both sides missing players due to footy ect. Any reports of donald and horsham?? jordy burke looks pretty fat now

Was talking to a bloke today and he said that the young and small Warrack Eagles boys give Ouyen a real belting.There new ruckmen was a real handful. Expect the Eagles to be very quick all over the ground this year.

So dimmy will be the pick you reakon? Or were Rup pretty weak?? We had a good hit out against beulah, both sides missing players due to footy ect. Any reports of donald and horsham?? jordy burke looks pretty fat now

I think Dimboola are the Favorites this year. going be a class above everyone else with the caliber of players & fitness they have this year. going from a defensive coach in the clever gary Davidson to a attacking coach in Stu farr. seems to suit the players and they will be deadly with Lachie exell doing a full pre-season dominating every backman to try and stand on his toes. anyone going to go watch round 2 in dimboola vs horsham on a Sunday?

Remove this Banner Ad

WFL Whispers 2013.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back