What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rocket League/Balatro/FC24/Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth on rotation.

Can't seem to play anything else right now.

Got to get back into EA FC 24. Hadn't bought a FIFA game in ages so was really impressed with the management mode (single player, not online) love the media pressers (thought they get a bit repetitive), transfer dealings, even the option to go full PSG/Man City buy out and have a billion $$ to play with. Gameplay is fantastic too (remembering I havent played a FIFA in ages).

C&C Red Alert

Just been running skirmish mode from time to time. Started one up a few nights ago, and have resumed the save, played a bit, resumed the next night. Finally finished it successfully across almost 3 hours (8 teams, all out war! lol). The kicker this time was that the map I played on - made it easier for teams to swarm me from the start. So while I normally build a mini army straight away, I had to start almost from scratch (base + a few power plants) after several ambush attempts.

So I'd be rebuilding the war factory and ore refinery, constantly. And when that wasn't going on I had to keep processing ore trucks, in order to keep bringing in the money to stay afloat.

AFL 23

playing the occasional match, but the main interest is running AI v AI simulations of upcoming games in the following real life round.

Street Fighter 6

Played it for the first time in ages over the weekend, still have the moves as Ken :p

MK11

After SF 6, I went back to MK 11 (hadn't touched it in ages), not really feeling MK1... enjoy MK11 so much more.

Ace Attorney

Revisited this gem, didn't complete a case - have almost finished the one I left off of from when I last played it (almost a year ago lol).

Got to get back into EA FC 24. Hadn't bought a FIFA game in ages so was really impressed with the management mode (single player, not online) love the media pressers (thought they get a bit repetitive), transfer dealings, even the option to go full PSG/Man City buy out and have a billion $$ to play with. Gameplay is fantastic too (remembering I havent played a FIFA in ages).

I only got back on the "bandwagon" so to speak because it was free via PS+
That said in the 3.5 weeks I started to play it, I'm already at 35 hours of game time. Granted not all of it has been me playing, I've run a few 20m per half simulation matches :p

Not quite in my Fifa playing hey-day (60 hours within weeks and 120 in a month or so). But I'm certainly playing it more than I did Fifa 23.

Assassins Creed Mirage

Only ever played one other game in the franchise and that’s Origins. I loved the ancient Egypt setting of Origins but I felt like it was just missing something, and the story and character development was weak. Mirage feels kind of the same tbh.

But I’m still enjoying it because of its smaller scale nature, which is what I needed after feeling a bit burnt out.

Assassins Creed Mirage

Only ever played one other game in the franchise and that’s Origins. I loved the ancient Egypt setting of Origins but I felt like it was just missing something, and the story and character development was weak. Mirage feels kind of the same tbh.

But I’m still enjoying it because of its smaller scale nature, which is what I needed after feeling a bit burnt out.
Loved origins. Except went overboard with the snakes imo. Mirage was ok.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

Assassins Creed Mirage

Origins and Odyssey are my favorite Assassin's creed games.
Mirage just feels like a DLC with a bland main character.

Origins and Odyssey are my favorite Assassin's creed games.
Mirage just feels like a DLC with a bland main character.

Because that is what it is. It was developed as DLC for Valhalla but for some reason Ubisoft decided to release it as a full game.

Tech Glitch - Xbox
It's like a low frills Bomberman clone (not an exact replica but similar game play).

Leisure Suit Larry - have the games on pc (the 2 last instalments). Saw that they were on sale for Xbox, for less than $10...figured why the hell not.

Fall Guys lol.

It's great for a laugh. I'm still rocking the He-Man costume.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I turned it off after 30 minutes and uninstalled it...

Paid $60 bucks for it too. I was drunk.
I at least downloaded it for free.

Played about an hour, felt awful to me and got stuck/confused with what I was even supposed to be doing. Never went back.

Also thought the graphics looked ****ing shithouse.

Still on FC 3 up to the final mission (to finish off Hoyt) though want to knock over every outpost and radio tower. FC 3 is by far my favourite. Just love the island setting, love Vaas, love the crafting and wildlife. Just hits the sweet spot.

Love it when you knock over an outpost on your own then the local's turn up and announce "this is all me!!" yeah nah get ****ed campaigner.

Also love 4, 5 and Primal but they dont grab me the way 3 does. I've got 6 but haven't touched it yet

4 is my favourite. I just couldn't get into 3. The lack of fast travel and inability to skip cutscenes pissed me off to the point I will never touch it again. I also think Vaas is extremely overrated as an antagonist. I went into the game expecting some GOAT bad guy from the way people carried on about him and left extremely undwhelmed.

4 is my favourite. I just couldn't get into 3. The lack of fast travel and inability to skip cutscenes pissed me off to the point I will never touch it again. I also think Vaas is extremely overrated as an antagonist. I went into the game expecting some GOAT bad guy from the way people carried on about him and left extremely undwhelmed.
Fair points though there is fast travel in 3. I think with Vaas it was new/different at the time it came out, x360 days. I'm just really nostalgic about it.

I think Vaas is pretty memorable. I remember replaying it once and was surprised at how little he is actually in the game. Maybe 4 or 5 scenes tops.

Suzerain - Playing this choose-your-own-adventure political sim. Very solid game for what it is. There's a lot depth and also a lot of difficult choices and decisions to make in the game which all can all harbour different outcomes; immediate and game-ending. If anyone wants something that scratches a Disco Elysium itch, this could be a decent shout.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back