What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Myth Wukong. The game isn't perfect. I have issues with it. But I am enjoying the gameplay side of things and the crazy bosses.

Rocket League as always.

Cult of the Lamb is a good little rogue like I've sunk a couple hours into. Not super addictive like other ones and I can only play for 30 minutes or so before I get bored but it's filling the roguelike void for now until Hades 2 comes out.

The darl bought me a PSVR2 for our anniversay/fathers day.
Am playing the hell out of the Drums Rock game, shame there aren't more tracks.

The Walking Dead game is fun enough, but makes my stomach feel really crook after about 5 mins, may take some adjusting.

If you have a PC, might be worth getting the adapter. Stuff like Beat Saber and Drums Rock have heaps of custom content to keep you busy.

Took a punt on Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown because it was on sale and I had a $10 voucher for my birthday month. I'd never really been into platformers or metroidvanias before and sadly, I don't think this game is my jam either.

I also snared Far Cry 6 cheaply recently. I'm more used to something like this. It's very Far Cry-ish, it's very Ubisoft-y, bit generic and the story and setting isn't as good as Far Cry 3 & 5, but I'm still not minding it.

Saw the Mafia definitive edition on gamepass a week ago and thought I'd see how it holds on to my memories (it does).

About 70% done on the first game. I haven't played a story driven chapter based game in a long time. Its amazing how convenient it is when I have little time now due to a child being in the house, I typically lean into rpg games that have just become so massive lately. Every gaming session has meaningful content intead of the massive sandbox games where you play an hour or 2 and realise you've done nothing. A chapter takes 15-20minutes - it's perfect.

Going to have to search through the libraries for similar games.

Black Myth: Wukong

Started it Monday and outside of the tutorial I just royally sucked at it. But I persisted with it and just focused on levelling up and raising the stats of the character.

Think I did it enough that (on adfition to watching boss strategies on youtube) I've been beating boss after boss. I suspect by chapter 3 I'll hit another brick wall and need to level up more.

Still a fun game with unique bosses.

MK11

Worked my way up to top 3 in the towers of time again. Dropped down to 4th, but moved back to 3rd this morning. But alas as I stopped for the day the 4th place player was overtaking me again.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego

Classic game, playing it for fun

been chilling with jurassic park evolution 2 since it was $8 on the steam sales. i normally gravitate towards difficult games so it's been a nice change of pace. probably replacing it with coop space marine 2 in a couple weeks.

In Honor of September 1st being the day the kids catch the Hogwarts Express back to school. I spent last 5 or so hrs doing a new playthru of Hogwarts Legacy

Planning an old school LAN party. Just three other people but so keen. Got a table tennis table so going set the PCs up on that, one PC on each side, all connected to a switch in the middle then that switch connected to an ethernet port in the wall that in turn connects to the router.

Going old school with Quake, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battlefield 2, Age of Empires 2, Company of Heroes, Dawn of War etc with a few newer ones thrown in for good measure. But I feel good LAN games are becoming harder and harder to find.

Will also have the Series X and Switch ready with stuff like Timesplitters, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart etc

Things were so much better back in the day 👴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Planning an old school LAN party. Just three other people but so keen. Got a table tennis table so going set the PCs up on that, one PC on each side, all connected to a switch in the middle then that switch connected to an ethernet port in the wall that in turn connects to the router.

Going old school with Quake, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battlefield 2, Age of Empires 2, Company of Heroes, Dawn of War etc with a few newer ones thrown in for good measure. But I feel good LAN games are becoming harder and harder to find.

Will also have the Series X and Switch ready with stuff like Timesplitters, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart etc

That sounds nostalgic and full of childhood memories right there.
Throw in some CS 1.5/1.6 and some AvP .. can I come :)

The best LAN parties I had were playing Unreal Tourney!

I started Immortals of Aveum last night and it’s pretty good so far, such an interesting idea.

If it didn’t have such a dumb name it’s might have done better.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yakuza 0
Embracing it, like the combat and thr mini games are wild (have only done bowling, the slot cars and baseball so far)

Baldur's Gate 3
Have only played 15 minutes, it's OK... will probably take years to finish

Arkham Asylum
After starting the story again werks ago I just stopped (at about 16% completion). Resumed recently and am at nearly 56% completion now.

Black Myth Wukong
Haven't progressed the story, just slowly leveling up the stats.

MW3 Campaign: Up to the Highrise level. Seems a lot harder than the other two, I'm getting slaughtered. First few levels were a bit meh, I mean I really dont want to play as a 60yr old CIA desk jockey infiltrating a base I want to play as hardass ghosts like errr Ghost and Soap and Price. MW1 and 2 were better campaigns so far.

NBA2K25. Never been a huge myteam player but always just check it out, I did get a fair bit of pre-order bonus as I ordered for the NBA League Pass. MyTeam looks to be a dogs breakfast this year, lot of the offline modes have been removed making it even more geared towards pay to win which sucks.

The Eras mode is great, started in the MJ era old school filters making it look like the early 90's is a great touch and some of the player models are super. Gameplay is pretty smooth , looks and feels probably the best they have done.

NBA2K25. Never been a huge myteam player but always just check it out, I did get a fair bit of pre-order bonus as I ordered for the NBA League Pass. MyTeam looks to be a dogs breakfast this year, lot of the offline modes have been removed making it even more geared towards pay to win which sucks.

Every year people trot out the line that adding these modes will lead to more money coming in that will allow the developers to improve other modes, and every year they double down on pay to win and neglect the other modes even more. Doesn't matter which sports game, it applies to all of them that add these bullshit modes. Rinse and repeat.

Every year people trot out the line that adding these modes will lead to more money coming in that will allow the developers to improve other modes, and every year they double down on pay to win and neglect the other modes even more. Doesn't matter which sports game, it applies to all of them that add these bullshit modes. Rinse and repeat.
There is one sports game that is very different to that. MLB The Show's Diamond Dynasty mode.

You can buy stubs but equally, my best overall team is rated 97 and I've not put a cent into the game. There's so many cool offline modes you can play in Diamond Dynasty that makes it brilliant.

Just from what I have done so far on the ERAS mode it feels better and the gameplay looks smoother. I have never really had to many issues with the game in that mode. Its fun and you can make of it what you will, it has plenty of depth for injuries, trades, drafts etc so no complaints from me. I still think they have done enough to look after the non online myteam/career player but the game / advertising is for sure geared more towards to pay to win crap.

Marvel vs Capcom Fighting Collection

Has me going,...............

simpsons-trampoline.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back