What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just enjoy it. Google Helicopter locations and grab one and just fly around the map.

There is a lot to do, and there's never anything not to do.

Definitely not slow burn, things pick up quickly.

Good call Cruyffy!! Been hitting it in chunks and now done heaps of Trevor missions (love that guy) and the band is back together so to speak. Just loving it, one thing though and its really petty and small, how do you rob shops? When I walk in I can bring up the weapon wheel, if I pull out a weapon and walk inside it disappears, do I have to progress to a certain stage or level to be able to rob random shops??

Shattered space expansion for starfield released today. So imagine that will be only thing I will be playing for awhile.

Good call Cruyffy!! Been hitting it in chunks and now done heaps of Trevor missions (love that guy) and the band is back together so to speak. Just loving it, one thing though and its really petty and small, how do you rob shops? When I walk in I can bring up the weapon wheel, if I pull out a weapon and walk inside it disappears, do I have to progress to a certain stage or level to be able to rob random shops??
I can't remember lol, just Google it I guess and that should be able to help you.

I have been smashing FC25 since the weekend so GTA V and RDR2 (What a freakin' game!) will go on the backburner for a few months.

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back