What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

surprised it doesnt seem to have its own thread as its a new release but i just picked up the silent hill 2 remake, never played the ogs but so far this one is incredible i love the atmosphere and honestly just love horror games so this was always right up my ally gotta love keon lennedy ahah

i also did a youtube video for it if anyone wants to check out before they buy the game it is a lets play so sorry bout my face ahah

surprised it doesnt seem to have its own thread as its a new release but i just picked up the silent hill 2 remake, never played the ogs but so far this one is incredible i love the atmosphere and honestly just love horror games so this was always right up my ally gotta love keon lennedy ahah

i also did a youtube video for it if anyone wants to check out before they buy the game it is a lets play so sorry bout my face ahah

If this is ever the case for anyone for any game just feel free to make one. I try to make as many as I can for games that interest me and games I think might be popular but heaps of games are still going to fall through the cracks.

As for Silent Hill 2 I really want to play it but I'm worried it will be too scary 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 lol

Just the usual NBA2K at the moment, got sucked into my team this year actually having a lot of fun with it ( all offline in domination mode) and not a cent spent on it.

Have downloaded both Madden 25 and Football FC 25 on the EA play free 10 hour trial. I’ll test out both ultimate team modes which I’ve never done on those franchises before.

If this is ever the case for anyone for any game just feel free to make one. I try to make as many as I can for games that interest me and games I think might be popular but heaps of games are still going to fall through the cracks.

As for Silent Hill 2 I really want to play it but I'm worried it will be too scary 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 lol
im only at the start but its deffs getting very creepy i think its just gonna get even scarier judging from things ive heard but it is really fun so far i gotta admit

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back