What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

This band! Whether you knew them as Spectrum, The Indelible Murtceps, Ariel or Mike Rudd and the Heaters they were great to see live. Not enough electric piano in songs these days. A lot of Prog Rock about Spectrum and then they morphed into this version. I wish I still had my copy of this LP, one of those gems of the early 70s.

This band! Whether you knew them as Spectrum, The Indelible Murtceps, Ariel or Mike Rudd and the Heaters they were great to see live. Not enough electric piano in songs these days. A lot of Prog Rock about Spectrum and then they morphed into this version. I wish I still had my copy of this LP, one of those gems of the early 70s.

I had my copy too. They were as original as any band could be. Crud sells the CDs online these days if you're looking to update formats. Was supposed to do a gig with the Madder Lake boys a few weeks ago, but they had a bout of something and had to postpone until January.

Absolute classic Oz Rock from the 70's!!! I remember my older sister buying the album when I was a kid, and sitting with the headphones on listening to it in front of the open fire....great memories. My fave track off the album was the epic 'Some Good Advice', all 13 minutes of it.

Absolute classic Oz Rock from the 70's!!! I remember my older sister buying the album when I was a kid, and sitting with the headphones on listening to it in front of the open fire....great memories. My fave track off the album was the epic 'Some Good Advice', all 13 minutes of it.

I saw them do this live at a scout hall in Oak Park.😍

The single from the LP.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

Back