What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

Off to see Cold Chisel tomorrow night.

rock n roll GIF

Think I saw you there. The guy in the Chisels t-shirt, right?

Can't believe just how good these guys still rock closing in on 70. Loved it.

IMG_5214.jpeg
Here’s the set list for last night. All the songs you’d expect. The concert had shades of karaoke for the most part but my kids tell me that’s de rigueur these days. I got a bit nostalgic about the days when the band played and the audience listened. They are truly gifted and unique but their status means you can no longer have that experience. I’m glad they played this one last night. Jazz is not expected but it just reminded me of the breadth of their talent.

View attachment 2152556
Here’s the set list for last night. All the songs you’d expect. The concert had shades of karaoke for the most part but my kids tell me that’s de rigueur these days. I got a bit nostalgic about the days when the band played and the audience listened. They are truly gifted and unique but their status means you can no longer have that experience. I’m glad they played this one last night. Jazz is not expected but it just reminded me of the breadth of their talent.

Yeah, Flame Trees into Khe Sahn - crowd nearly blew away the big top, could barely hear Jimmy, and that's saying something. Pretty special atmosphere though.

Not only were we treated with Cold Chisel, but Tex & The Cruel Sea. Have always loved this song.

They were great. Tex would have been great as Wolverine. Many years ago they’d have remainder sales of CDs that no one wanted any longer and I found Three Legged Dog for $5.👍

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you listening to now - No. 8 🎵🎻🎶🎼🎸

Remove this Banner Ad

Back