What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad legend - Sigh on the Billow (In Blossom With Hate). Sitting home immobile is a great way to get reacquainted with stuff I've not listened to for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biotech is Godzilla by Sepultura.

Actually, as I type it's finished and we've moved on to a cover of Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Sigue Sigue Sputnik.

Col Williams - Col's Funniest Yet.

A collection of songs recorded by a friend of mine at home. Top quality comedy from a budget background.
If anyone wants any information on Col - let me know. I can organise a CD to be dispatched. Come on try him out just for interests sake!
Col has warmed up for Yianni at a comedy gig too. The boy has talent.

Dogwatcher said:
Col Williams - Col's Funniest Yet.

A collection of songs recorded by a friend of mine at home. Top quality comedy from a budget background.
If anyone wants any information on Col - let me know. I can organise a CD to be dispatched. Come on try him out just for interests sake!
Col has warmed up for Yianni at a comedy gig too. The boy has talent.

If it's free I'll take one.

I'll work on it.
They're free and I'll send em to anyone who wants em.

You will recognise the tunes from several songs:

The song The DEvil Went Down to Georgia has been rewritten as The DEvil Went Down on Georgia.
Johnny's Got Wood is a song about John Holmes and is sung to the tune of Johhny B. Goode.
You get the gist.

The boy does it all on his home computer and performs all the instruments and singing himself.

Now : Thirsty Merc - "Emancipate Myself "

Next : Thristy Merc - "My Completeness"

After : Thristy Merc - "Wasting Time"

Great Aussie band... intend on getting their debut cd today!

cupid_k4 said:
Now : Thrice - "Deadbolt"

Next : Thrice - "Genie In A Bottle" (cover).. its damn awesome! A lot better then the one by CA:p

Thrice are easily my favourite band. Good to see someone else taking an interest in Thrice. The Genie in a bottle cover is awsome, pity they didnt play that when i went and saw them last january. That was by the way the greatest show i will ever see in my lifetime. Amazing set, they played all my favourite songs. Anyone else go to that show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back