What are you listening to right now? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

God they're so good. Now seen them in Melbourne, London and Stockholm. Seb was doing walk up tattoos at the shop he works at off-tour but he already had 5 people waiting by the time I got off the flight so I sacked that off and got a couple beers and a fancy sausage with the guys there as they were having a street party for the shop's anniversary. Very cool shit!

I wonder if these guys are still alive...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw these guys with Thou last night. Banger show. Both bands ****ed hard

Very good been listening to them for a couple of weeks after the fella behind the bar at the local around the corner from my work recommended it. I recommend wearing NAILS merch to the pub, grindcore people will chat to you. The downside is several Normal people have said they thought my shirt said "Nazis", which is Bad.

Very good been listening to them for a couple of weeks after the fella behind the bar at the local around the corner from my work recommended it. I recommend wearing NAILS merch to the pub, grindcore people will chat to you. The downside is several Normal people have said they thought my shirt said "Nazis", which is Bad.

Wore my dragged into sunlight hoodie that I've had since their first album came out and there were a couple of people foaming over it. I don't think they do much merch anymore

Wore my dragged into sunlight hoodie that I've had since their first album came out and there were a couple of people foaming over it. I don't think they do much merch anymore
Crusty old merch gets the birds

He also recommended I dive more into the later Fall catalogue, and I have been loving Your Future Our Clutter

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you listening to right now? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back