Think Tank What Bay 13 posters really look like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He makes you look like choirboy, he's always been a smartarse flog who thinks his shit don't stink.

You should see how he runs his Whatsapp group chat too. He is far worse than the administrator of Aussie Footy Forums.

I see why left now, I got a pm 3 times from vesty demanding I join up. I told him to GAGF.

Jade's and Vestina are such cucks on Whatsapp.

Both are still melting big time over the Celtics winning the NBA Championship (both bitter Knicks fans lol)

Jade's and Vestina are such cucks on Whatsapp.

Both are still melting big time over the Celtics winning the NBA Championship (both bitter Knicks fans lol)
I'm honestly happy for you because it's damn hard winning any kind of Championship be it AFL to the NBA. One day I'll tell you a story what happened to me on the train wearing a Celtics jacket in the 90's.

Last edited:
I'm honestly happy you because it's damn hard winning any kind of Championship be it AFL to the NBA. One day I'll tell you a story what happened to me on the train wearing Celtic jacket in the 90's.

You are starting to win me over again mate !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were you on your way to your cousin's 40th?

Are you still trying to con gullible and naive flogs with your bitcoin/crypto currency fraud ponzi schemes online ?.

I am no snitch or masher, but I reckon the ATO and AusPol need a look into your shady online financial dealings. Doesn't seem Kosher to me

Can you imagine being a bus driver?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back