Think Tank What Bay 13 posters really look like.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just because we have slack rules, doesn't mean we have no morals.

Knowingly trolling the dead is just bad, that's why I'm calling him out for it.

You are right, but I could apologise every day for the rest of my life for the disgraceful comment and it still wouldn't be enough for you.

I am genuinely contrite and extremely remorseful about the Millane gag, and I am determined to never post or say anything like that ever again.

If that is not good enough for you, I am sorry, I can't do much more than that.

You are right, but I could apologise every day for the rest of my life for the disgraceful comment and it still wouldn't be enough for you.

I am genuinely contrite and extremely remorseful about the Millane gag, and I am determined to never post or say anything like that ever again.

Good enough just stick to your promise and don't backflip because you have before.

Good enough just stick to your promise and don't backflip because you have before.

That's the main/hardest part, and I know I can do it (definitely going to cut back on the booze a lot when Carlton play, which should help considerably)

Kiss my boots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's right there you welfare queen. He's served his time, but you want to feel personal power over him because of it. The Milane family reading this thread would be more disgusted at you than him at this stage
Nice word salad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back