Macpie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 11, 2001
Beyond Melbourne
Other Teams
MIGHTY PIES
King's over the head goal? close!

Leon showing just what he CAN do? close!

Clement playing with an injury that would have certainly sent Jimmy Hird to hospital for a couple of nights? close!!!

no What I really - really enjoyed was Eddie's commentary!!! Brilliant - you could hear the excitement and pride in his voice. Go Ed!!!! Go Pies!!! Give up Dockers - your culture is stuffed. You will never be premiers as long as your arses point south

Originally posted by Macpie

Clement playing with an injury that would have certainly sent Jimmy Hird to hospital for a couple of nights? close!!!

no What I really - really enjoyed was Eddie's commentary!!! Brilliant - you could hear the excitement and pride in his voice. Go Ed!!!! Go Pies!!! Give up Dockers - your culture is stuffed. You will never be premiers as long as your arses point south

All of the above plus thousands of disapointed Dockers supporters leaving the ground with their tails between their legs !

None of the above.

Farmer's face at the end of the match was all I needed to see.

Good win Collingwood, pity for you you couldn't play like that early on in the season.

Re: Re: What did I enjoy the most?

Originally posted by Magpie Mick
All of the above plus thousands of disapointed Dockers supporters leaving the ground with their tails between their legs !

P.S. Were you there freo hitman ?? And what did you think of Clements game ?? Would he get a game with your great team ???

In terms of impact on the result;

Fremantle's Biased Forward 50 Umpiring/Biased Home grown Boundary Umpires

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Eddies biased commentating.

Disgrace.

:D

Good to see you back sweetie, I missed you last week, thought you might have done yourself a mischief after us beating Port, hope you don't go missing next week. :D

Couldn't you afford to come over for the game, I am so disappointed, we could have met up for a drink. :p

Re: Re: What did I enjoy the most?

Originally posted by mantis
:D

Good to see you back sweetie, I missed you last week, thought you might have done yourself a mischief after us beating Port, hope you don't go missing next week. :D

Couldn't you afford to come over for the game, I am so disappointed, we could have met up for a drink. :p

not keen on metho and coke sorry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing I enjoyed the most was the favour you guys did Essendon. Played well enough to take the 4 points off them, and help us get above them, but not quite well enough you could cruise late in the game, so you had to run it out on the big ground.

I would say that should be right at the top of your enjoyment list too Macpie.

Btw, loved your comment on Hird. Jimmy would be in hospital with how many different awrds around his neck? What has Clement got apart from the ability to one day maybe make a good coach? By the way, I notice Sheeds never has to run to the channel 9 medico to say how much courage one of his players has. Mick has really had his eye on the ball this year hasnt he?

Correct it would be Eccies with the teeny bopping, techno raving Essendon set.

Dancing around screaming LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOYDY!

Don't worry people, he'll be well and truly gone for the season by this time next week.

The "physical intimidation" might work on the Dockers, but not on the old enemy.

The thing i enjoy the most is the look of the ladder.

Fremantle 6th
Pies 11th

That is still comforting for the time being we are still a game clear in 6th spot, but once the bombers and sydney win that could change

Remove this Banner Ad

What did I enjoy the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back