Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah it doesn't sound too appetising.

Last night i made Thai green curry (i posted the recipe on the diet and nutrition thread on the health and fitness board)

Tonight - chicken and vegetable soup

yeah of course.

As for foie gras, after weighing up the deliciousness versus the animal torture i've got to say that i'm not a fan. Pate is good enough for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bacon and cheese damper (from scratch) ... so easy with home made chilli tomato sauce ... great in off pay week!

leftover sauce with mince and pasta tonight

amazing what threads can be found when you venture far enough down the list:thumbsu:

gotta end up pretty much as tuna mornay patties doesnt it?

= winner

Tuna Mornay would be a cheesey dish though. Creamed Corn Fritters and Cheese Im not so sure about.

I've was thinking of giving this merge a go later this week though. I'll give a rundown when I do.

bacon and cheese damper (from scratch) ... so easy with home made chilli tomato sauce ... great in off pay week!

leftover sauce with mince and pasta tonight

That's a recipe from the Great depression era. :p

Just kidding, imo, it's an important life skill to know cheap recipes. I needed them for periods living in London.

Tonight i'll make a broccoli and zucchini pasta, with anchovies (dissolved in olive oil), chilli, garlic, capers and parmesan.

Just kidding, imo, it's an important life skill to know cheap recipes. I needed them for periods living in London.

Tonight i'll make a broccoli and zucchini pasta, with anchovies (dissolved in olive oil), chilli, garlic, capers and parmesan.

thanks ... my wife (we met 2008) is Ukraine descent ... these guys can make a meal from 'a couple of items in the pantry' ... :thumbsu:

Chicken marinated in honey, soy, ginger, garlic & chilli, with Basmati rice and roast vegetables

Skills of cooking cheap cuts such as lamb shanks, shoulder, beef cheeks chuck steak etc, pork neck (pulled pork) are not only cheap but very rewarding

Remove this Banner Ad

Food, Drink & Dining Out What did you cook for dinner last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back