Think Tank What do you guys do in September?

Remove this Banner Ad

If I could get some suggestions from supporters of the following clubs I'd appreciate it

You could eat that bag of dicks you’ve been saving for a special occasion 👍

Alternatively, make a new Benny that supports a team that actually plays finals since your last 2 didn’t work out very well 😂

You could eat that bag of dicks you’ve been saving for a special occasion 👍

Alternatively, make a new Benny that supports a team that actually plays finals since your last 2 didn’t work out very well 😂

What does this even mean?

I guess there are 4 more weeks to celebrate being REIGNING PREMIERS <3

You stop being reigning premiers the second you are eliminated from finals contention.

bye-bye-gif.gif

Utter nonsense, you are no longer able to defend your title so you lose your right to say you are reigning premiers. There will be a new champion ;)
That's right: 'will be' (but not 'is'). We are the reigning premiers up until the final siren of the 2023 granny when a new premier is crowned :thumbsu:

You seem pretty upset about something are you secretly a Crows supporter?
He's always upset about something. Keep it between you and me but...

I heard he was dropped on his head when he was a baby. Really. Poor kid, it's not his fault that he's an utterly self-absorbed total nuff-nuff who posts the same whiney cr*p at least 10 times. Every. Single. Day. And who calls any reaction to that cr*p "a bite".

Have pity. He doesn't realise that the reaction is not to what he calls "bait", but to the oily, stinking cr*p that he rolls in and throws at whoever is nearby :poo::poo::poo:

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Sausage Flogstar definitely needs some remedial house-training. I'm sure Carlton would be willing to donate their time and even supply their own lube so there's hope for him yet. Let us pray :innocent:

pray homer simpson GIF

I heard he was dropped on his head when he was a baby. Really. Poor kid, it's not his fault that he's an utterly self-absorbed total nuff-nuff who posts the same whiney cr*p at least 10 times. Every. Single. Day. And who calls any reaction to that cr*p "a bite".

Have pity. He doesn't realise that the reaction is not to what he calls "bait", but to the oily, stinking cr*p that he rolls in and throws at whoever is nearby :poo::poo::poo:

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Sausage Flogstar definitely needs some remedial house-training. I'm sure Carlton would be willing to donate their time and even supply their own lube so there's hope for him yet. Let us pray :innocent:

pray homer simpson GIF

Oh right. I didn't realise he was special in that way. Good on the denizens of the bay for looking after him.

Wow. That was a really cringeworthy deflection :$

he's an utterly self-absorbed total nuff-nuff who posts the same whiney cr*p at least 10 times. Every. Single. Day

Like repeatedly demanding to know how many flags a team has won since 1958 when you already know? 😂

Anyway, it’s good to see you’re taking your loss and missing finals well 👍 EABOD, campaigner :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. That was a really cringeworthy deflection :$

Like repeatedly demanding to know how many flags a team has won since 1958 when you already know? 😂

Anyway, it’s good to see you’re taking your loss and missing finals well 👍 EABOD, campaigner :)
You have form in that department. It’s your breakfast of champions. Don’t choke on them!

On second thought, do 😘

wow

Are you trying to take over MAXIPAD’s mantle as the Bay’s leading homophone?
Huh? You’re the one dishing that phrase out and now you turn around and accuse me? Projection much?? What planet do you live on, campaigner???

F*ck off you disgusting douchebag. Blocked.

Ignored. This place has become a haven for homophobes, witness Triggering and Flogstar. I’m out of here.

MELTDOWN OF THE YEAR!!!

Somebody start the Fred so we can give this snowflake the recognition he deserves ❤️

GeeLOL lose, miss finals, no b2b and he is OUT OF HERE with a vague reference that displays his illiteracy for eternity 😂

Bay, where does this rank in the pantheon of dummy spits?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank What do you guys do in September?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back