Competition "What If" Wednesdays - Time Traveller Sneezes Edition: List Development II - RESULTS ARE IN!

Remove this Banner Ad

A massive thanks to everyone who contributed to the second list development and voted for these ideas!
The results are in, amazingly, every poll had a tiebreaker!
See each poll to find out where your ideas ranked and how the tiebreakers were decided

With that out of the way, I present the newly updated list of 70 alternate timelines made possible by you all!
UPDATED Alternate timelines with categories
Bold
- Completed with poll results
Italics - Newly added

Mergers
Relocations
League transfers
New Teams
Colour Corner
Specials
New Category - Cross-Code Craze
  • Newcastle Knights to the VFL - 1988
  • Cronulla Sharks to the AFL - 1998
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs to the AFL

The winner of Week 25 was KBLT with an epic twist on the old Adelaide Sharks prototype
Now, with the new ideas finding their spot on the list, which one would you like to choose to restart the comp KBLT?

A massive thanks to everyone who contributed to the second list development and voted for these ideas!
The results are in, amazingly, every poll had a tiebreaker!
See each poll to find out where your ideas ranked and how the tiebreakers were decided

With that out of the way, I present the newly updated list of 70 alternate timelines made possible by you all!
UPDATED Alternate timelines with categories
Bold
- Completed with poll results
Italics - Newly added

Mergers
Relocations
League transfers
New Teams
Colour Corner
Specials
New Category - Cross-Code Craze
  • Newcastle Knights to the VFL - 1988
  • Cronulla Sharks to the AFL - 1998
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs to the AFL

The winner of Week 25 was KBLT with an epic twist on the old Adelaide Sharks prototype
Now, with the new ideas finding their spot on the list, which one would you like to choose to restart the comp KBLT?
I have to know what people come up with when we send Melbourne to another planet. (I assume we don't mean Mars stadium lol)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition "What If" Wednesdays - Time Traveller Sneezes Edition: List Development II - RESULTS ARE IN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back