What is your favourite Ballantyne moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Slappper

Senior List
May 1, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Flogs/Comrades,

Ballantyne continues to bring his own unique brand of respectability © back to the game.

I give you the Top 3 moments from Ballantyne watch today...

Number 3 - Trying to get a 50 metre penatly in his favour reversed for good measure cause he is a flog

Number 2 - Falling to the ground after a bump from a selwood, trying to milk a free kick

and the winner is...

Number 1 - Celebrating winning the game after missing the shot after the siren, where the football world enjoyed watching his reaction when he finally realised...

a_010810sptderbymf36_16mtv56-16mtv68.jpg

Flog.

Add your wonderful Ballantyne moments over his glittering career below...

Number 2 caused me to change allegiances for the game and barrack for West Coast. What a flog.

No 1, it's right up there with Libbas effort in a prelim.
Except better because he was playing against us.

I'm sure if the eagles had their time again they would draft Ballantyne instead of that spud Tom Swift.

If I shat gold bullion I'd be doing lines out of Miranda Kerr's arse crack.

But I don't.

No 1, it's right up there with Libbas effort in a prelim.
Except better because he was playing against us.

Exactly what I was thinking. Remember those two other Bullflogs players holding him horizontally off the ground as part of the celebrations. Priceless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Number 1 - Celebrating winning the game after missing the shot after the siren, where the football world enjoyed watching his reaction when he finally realised...

a_010810sptderbymf36_16mtv56-16mtv68.jpg

Flog.
It's right up there with:
wbAFLsaddogs2-420x0.jpg

Thanks for beating Freo. Keeps us in with a chance of making the 8, even though we don't deserve to.

1 is so good it can only ever be beaten if he knocks himself out doing a falcon or something involving him getting knocked senseless.

Knocked out by his own dive as he celebrates kicking the behind to lose the game in a grandfinal.

They just played their grand final!

Remove this Banner Ad

What is your favourite Ballantyne moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back