What is your favourite Ballantyne moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

you missed one, the flogs were kicking to the perth end of thr goals and the idiot got hold of the ball in the middle of the ground and went for a run but instead of passing to a team mate in a better position the idiot decided to take on the eagles defence and guess what kicked out on the full, just classic and all the flog supporters around me just put their heads in their hands, :D

It's always a bit sad to see one player lose the game for the team. It's alot of pressure for one person. Nevertheless, considering the excruciating pain in the ass Ballantyne is, I can't think of any player more deserving...

923801-110724-hayden-ballantyne.jpg

As funny as it it was (no.1) wasn't he just taking his lead from those in the goalsquare trying to con the umpire?

Pavlich the cheating **** trying to argue with the ump saying it was a goal.

How ****ing stupid do have to be to think it was a goal when you're 2ft away from it, or that it's even worth arguing.

Culture.

No. 1 was f*cking hilarious. Didn't get to see it til afterwards because I was behind the goal where the ball dropped short but it made the win oh so much sweeter :D

gyi119715285_172p67k-172p67n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pavlich the cheating **** trying to argue with the ump saying it was a goal.

How ****ing stupid do have to be to think it was a goal when you're 2ft away from it, or that it's even worth arguing.

Culture.

Well the umps were trying their best to win it for Freo....It was worth a crack:rolleyes:

Flogs/Comrades,

Ballantyne continues to bring his own unique brand of respectability © back to the game.

I give you the Top 3 moments from Ballantyne watch today...

Number 3 - Trying to get a 50 metre penatly in his favour reversed for good measure cause he is a flog

Number 2 - Falling to the ground after a bump from a selwood, trying to milk a free kick

and the winner is...

Number 1 - Celebrating winning the game after missing the shot after the siren, where the football world enjoyed watching his reaction when he finally realised...

a_010810sptderbymf36_16mtv56-16mtv68.jpg

Flog.

Add your wonderful Ballantyne moments over his glittering career below...

Slapper - your insight into the little flog spanker is truly amazing, your outstanding post not only looks squarely at the facts but exposes him for what he is - you my friend are a star - POTY for me :thumbsu::D

Flogs/Comrades,

Ballantyne continues to bring his own unique brand of respectability © back to the game.

I give you the Top 3 moments from Ballantyne watch today...

Number 3 - Trying to get a 50 metre penatly in his favour reversed for good measure cause he is a flog

Number 2 - Falling to the ground after a bump from a selwood, trying to milk a free kick

and the winner is...

Number 1 - Celebrating winning the game after missing the shot after the siren, where the football world enjoyed watching his reaction when he finally realised...

a_010810sptderbymf36_16mtv56-16mtv68.jpg

Flog.

Add your wonderful Ballantyne moments over his glittering career below...

I like the bit where you stop, take stock and realise that despite you're loathing of the man, it dawns upon you that this little warrior has achieved more than you ever will in your time on this earth, has more money, slept with more women and is no doubt a better bloke than you.

Then he taps your mother for good measure, dislocating her hip, which he fixes by paying for surgery that you could never afford. To show, not only is he a humble man, he's also a robust lover and philanthropist.

15. Love.

I like the bit where you stop, take stock and realise that despite you're loathing of the man, it dawns upon you that this little warrior has achieved more than you ever will in your time on this earth, has more money, slept with more women and is no doubt a better bloke than you.

Then he taps your mother for good measure, dislocating her hip, which he fixes by paying for surgery that you could never afford. To show, not only is he a humble man, he's also a robust lover and philanthropist.

15. Love.

I had a good laugh at your alternate reality.

If he is such a good bloke maybe you should send him to your mother for humanitarian reasons. I'm sure he will also buy her some lunch.

15. Love.

I had a good laugh at your alternate reality.

If he is such a good bloke maybe you should send him to your mother for humanitarian reasons. I'm sure he will also buy her some lunch.

IN fact, it has been quoted that the only reason that Ballantyne failed a skin fold test in the pre season is because every time he was with Gordon Geko's mother she would give him a biscuit. :)

IN fact, it has been quoted that the only reason that Ballantyne failed a skin fold test in the pre season is because every time he was with Gordon Geko's mother she would give him a biscuit. :)

What next - Knock knock jokes?

Leave the real stirring to the experts like Bender and Clanger....I mean FFS you are making Wambat look like Dave Hughes

Remove this Banner Ad

What is your favourite Ballantyne moment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back