What is your ringtone?

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't stand when people have full on songs (especially dance/techno numbers) for their message tone. Ok, fair enough for a ring tone, but a message tone should be short and sweet.

My message tone is stewie griffin saying "What The Deuce!?"

My ring tone is the James Bond theme.

Looking to change both though, as I've had Stewie for too long and the James Bond one is hard to hear.

When i had a fone that could play real tones I had

Pantera-cowboys from hell as the ring tone
and a standard beep for the message

Unfortuantly it broke so now i have The Flintstones :D

Nokia - Ring Ring

I did have Armand van Helden - Into your eyes, for a long time, average song i was just too lazy to change it.

Ring Tone- the chorus of Touchdown Turnaround- Hellogoodbye.

Message Tone- My friends going 'ella has a message yeah yeah yeah'
it gets stuck in your head.

My Ring Tone is Mouth for War By Pantera

My Msg is 'Mail Mother****er, as heard on Scottys email on Eurotrip.

I've had my ringtone now for a while and I wanna change it, anyone know where i can get good Metal Truetones like Lamb of God or Fear Factory without having to subscribe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its easier to get the MP3s straight off the computer as long as your phone allows it, basically all do these days. If you have the USB cord its easy as anything, otherwise get a mate to USB it to their phone and bluetooth it to you

Ringtone - Port Club Song
Message Tone - MESSAGE! - A frustrated guy yells message around 10 times and his anger increases each time he says MESSAGE.

Hawaii 5-0. I've had it in various formats on various phones, and i have had it for so long that if I change it I tend to miss calls as I don't realise it is actually my phone ringing. Sad but true. It is a good ringtone though as it starts off nice and loud with the drums etc. Msg is Father Jack yelling "Drink!". Gives me an awful fright every time it goes off.

I have tried in the past the Star Wars Imperial March, Simpsons theme, Cricket intro from 12th Man, the WC Eagles song, and a clip from The Message by Grandmaster Flash.

Remove this Banner Ad

What is your ringtone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back