What kind of membership will you buy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Doona2 said:
Don't agree, I just reckon it's wrong, why not throw $500,000 into the VCFL for junior development if they've got that much to spare? Guess I have competed against Rumbalara for 3-4 seasons and think they do quite alright without further assistance. What Murray League clubs could compete against a $100,000 a year "leg up" before a ball is bounced?

My opinion only . . . sorry if I offended anyone
The donation is to the Rumbalara community to be passed out where most neccessary it is not a $100,000 a year sponsorship of their football club.
It is one of the few indigenous communities in Victoria , after having a few unfortunate incidents with aboriginals in the past , I see only positives in us helping sustain an important community for many.
To not buy a membership because Collingwood are donating money to an area that you play football against is petty and absurd.

bucksisbest said:
To not buy a membership because Collingwood are donating money to an area that you play football against is petty and absurd.

Yeah guess Im pretty shallow hey . . . never thought of it like that

I will probably get a season ticket because I wont be able to make many games thus not wanting to get anything more like reserved seats but still want to contribute towards the club and get to as many games as I can!!!

I went and watched training this morning and then went to Lexus centre to upgrade to social club membership this year. Had a quick chat to Rusling in the cafe, seems like a great kid and was pretty positive about the operation. Rhyce Shaw has put on a stack of bulk, and was being encouraged by the group training in the middle as he ran quick half laps around the track - can't wait to see him back in the side.
Got a great photo of Taz taking a specie over the Wizard Mortgage Beast that was there for a photo session at training, with all laughing at the grunt let out by the beast on contact. Minutes later, the beast revealed who was inside - a short grey haired woman! :eek: GOLD:D

bucksisbest said:
How long did Rusling reckon he'd be out for?

Didn't give too much away in that regard, but looks pretty upbeat and said all went well, say probably on a best case rather than worst case scenario from initial reports. He is also a very big lad now, and can see every bit of those 12added kilo's!

Coin_Toss said:
None, unfortunately.

I have got AFL membership, though. :)

Same here i have an AFL membership with a Collingwood club support package, and got a special not from the AFL saying i will get my GOLD membership next year so i will be able get a guarenteed seat to the Grand Final every year no matter who plays including many other benifits!!!

YAHOO!

Remove this Banner Ad

What kind of membership will you buy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back