What now

Remove this Banner Ad

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bit harsh to say, but that may have been our finals done there. Particuarly with Brissy and Port coming up.

Do we go with youth and rebuild now?

Harro had a shocker and guys like Chad Jones and Hale had up and down games but maybe we should give them some time now to develop.

I know we did that a fair bit today, but now make it a strategy despite of form or game direction.

We are certainly in damage control mode.

A couple of thoughts:

- Although we're shaky down forward Brown is our best defender right now, so he's going to have to stay down back for the next couple
- Sansbury and Spud are due for a rest, someone said Firrito had a good game, I don't know maybe it's me but I didn't think he did much
- keep J Clayton, he was creative and dangerous
- Rawlings is a gem
- Chad Jones is a goer, but not against Brisbane. It looks like it's time to give Sav another chance
- maybe Wells made a mistake or two but for the most part I thought he was excellent...was always at the contests that mattered when the momentum was tight
- Harvey risks turning into a tosser...a good player but not a superstar, that dive was a disgrace
- Simpson is a worry - 19 kicks and 18 of them were to the Bulldogs favour. Good in clinches though as always
- Biggest problem is in the ticker department...what is going on...no easy answers
- most important of all, give Laidely a break, it is his second year, he is still learning and will be for some time. Today is a big lesson for him

We are in for a dark month Roo boys and Roo girls...hold on tight becasue it will get worse before it gets better.

the road ahead!!!

Well a couple of soda"s to come
-GOD HELP US!!!
lets hope LIONS win dont
want them on the re-bound!!!

THICK + THIN PEOPLE!!!
kids will take time!!!
Petrie-Wells-Harris-Hale-future!!!
Corey-Porter-Gone!!!!!!!!

IMO-We just have to bend over for the moment
geez its hurts!!!

Thoughts???

Over + out
Digby

Originally posted by Archer_11
We are certainly in damage control mode.

A couple of thoughts:

- Although we're shaky down forward Brown is our best defender right now, so he's going to have to stay down back for the next couple
- Sansbury and Spud are due for a rest, someone said Firrito had a good game, I don't know maybe it's me but I didn't think he did much
- keep J Clayton, he was creative and dangerous
- Rawlings is a gem
- Chad Jones is a goer, but not against Brisbane. It looks like it's time to give Sav another chance
- maybe Wells made a mistake or two but for the most part I thought he was excellent...was always at the contests that mattered when the momentum was tight
- Harvey risks turning into a tosser...a good player but not a superstar, that dive was a disgrace
- Simpson is a worry - 19 kicks and 18 of them were to the Bulldogs favour. Good in clinches though as always
- Biggest problem is in the ticker department...what is going on...no easy answers
- most important of all, give Laidely a break, it is his second year, he is still learning and will be for some time. Today is a big lesson for him

We are in for a dark month Roo boys and Roo girls...hold on tight becasue it will get worse before it gets better.

Agree with all that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back