What number will Fevola wear at the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

don't think he'll go to the pies either, if he dose he won;t play in September with eddie mcguire as president, Malthouse & Buckly dead wood, need new president, captain and coach or they will never play in september

Andyt30 said:
don't think he'll go to the pies either, if he dose he won;t play in September with eddie mcguire as president, Malthouse & Buckly dead wood, need new president, captain and coach or they will never play in september
Perhaps we should look at the carlton strategy - you guys are fantastic on and off the field????

Andyt30 said:

People in glass houses :eek:

of cause who want's to got to the collywobbles, players go there won't play in september
at least we got alot more priemerships then c'wood has they got as many wooden spoons as we do premiership cups :p

Andyt30 said:
of cause who want's to got to the collywobbles, players go there won't play in september
at least we got alot more priemerships then c'wood has they got as many wooden spoons as we do premiership cups :p

You have no idea do you. Carlton - 16 premierships, Collingwood - 14 premierships. Both have 2 spoons. What were you saying again. As far as collywobbles we have no problems making the finals, even the grandfinal. Its just our record of losing grandfinals that has given us the collywobbles. Collingwood has the most wins out of any club in the VFL/AFL ever. Get a clue. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steady Dave said:
You have no idea do you. Carlton - 16 premierships, Collingwood - 14 premierships. Both have 2 spoons. What were you saying again. As far as collywobbles we have no problems making the finals, even the grandfinal. Its just our record of losing grandfinals that has given us the collywobbles. Collingwood has the most wins out of any club in the VFL/AFL ever. Get a clue. :p

Carlton have got more premierships, hence

Carlton >>> More successful>>> Collingwood

End of Story.

Captain_Brown_7 said:
Carlton have got more premierships, hence

Carlton >>> More successful>>> Collingwood

End of Story.

Ummm, i didn't dispute that. But apparently 16 premierships = 2 spoons if you read my post. Collingwood>>>>>>>>>>>Richmond end of story.

Andyt30 said:

Did you pass year 7 English?

Andyt30 said:

I thought the School Holidays had finished

everyone might as well cross of fevola and Whitnall off their wish list as i Just heard on the Radio Carlton said they are required Players so hope thats the End of it phew can breath easier now they can concentrate on 2006 at the Blues :) yipee

i hope fev stays away from the pies, you blue baggers can have him i am more than happy to keep taz

nah mate i woudln't look too far ahead, didnt you hear whitnall has gone to the hawks for harry miller and fevola to collingwood in the preseason draft it was just on the radio then....geez looks like you blokes are in strife

he's not going no where their not trading him same with Whitnall both be at Carlton in 2006 & Beyond , whitnall will finish his footy with the Blues like wise with fevola, it was Denis PAgan that kept fevola at Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

What number will Fevola wear at the Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back