• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

jsd09

All Australian
Mar 4, 2009
werribee
AFL Club
Essendon
Simple question if you are a kid that's about to be drafted what team would you choose:

Personally besides me loving Essendon I would go to the GC - plenty of oppertunities, emerging club and a great lifestyle!

Try not to choose your own team and explain why you would choose that team.

As a place I would like to live I would be happiest in Perth.

From a footy perspective I would pick Gold Coast I would like to be a part of what they could potentialy become. Only GC and GWS could afford my lofty price tag anyway.

Any one of 4-6 clubs expected to be in the premiership window in 3-4 years.

It depends on what type of player you are. If you're a gun and will break into the seniors early on you'd want to go to one of the top teams right away and play with the best. If you're a kid that's fairly average or will take years to develop you'd want to go to a team that will be successful in a few years time. Or if you're a plodder and know you won't last long you'd want to be in a team that will keep you around the longest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawthorn. Big club. Lots of supporters. I'd go well with Sewell and Mitchell feeding it out to me. You know Buddy will make you look good more often than not when you put it inside 50.

Then again, would love to be at the Dogs.

Besides Geelong, GWS, big chance they'll get me lots of money, and i like their orange socks :D

I would have to say Richmond, they're one of the oldest, proudest clubs and their facilities seem top notch. They have some quality young players with potential and Jack Riewoldt seems like a lad. Plus Richmond seem like they need a ruckman :).

Carlton for the brown paper bags.

Collingwood for the instant media profile.

Melbourne for the history and the connections.

Essendon and Hawthorn for the 18-21 year old groupie chicks.

Richmond because if you somehow managed to win a flag, you'd become an immortal part of AFL history.

North for the culture and their knowledgeable and loyal fans.

Carlton for the brown paper bags.

Collingwood for the instant media profile.

Melbourne for the history and the connections.

Essendon and Hawthorn for the 18-21 year old groupie chicks.

Richmond because if you somehow managed to win a flag, you'd become an immortal part of AFL history.

North for the culture and their knowledgeable and loyal fans.
??????????????? You are dreaming!

Richmond. Because I could get away with half arsed efforts every week and be a chance for a BnF. Also play over 100+ games on potential alone.

Port - leading at team from rock bottom who has nowhere near the draft picks the new teams have back up to the top would be well woth it.
Talk about against the odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

What team would you go to?

Back