What time are MCC members lining up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be a pretty funny sight considering the youngest members would have to be in their mid-30s
Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to go from Restricted to Full? I know it's not necessarily a set process. I went from provisional at 17 to restricted by the time i was like 19 I think. Wondering how long it will be now

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes to go from Restricted to Full? I know it's not necessarily a set process. I went from provisional at 17 to restricted by the time i was like 19 I think. Wondering how long it will be now

You'll be waiting at least another 20 years, probably more.

You can check the website for when you went on the list and the current full member intake, then estimate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the age of 19?

The last intake for full membership was those nominated up until August 31 1991. It moves about 3 months each intake, so I would say for every year after the above date that you were nominated, add 4 more years for waiting. For me I was nominated in late 1994, so I’m about 12 years away from full membership at the current pace.

The last intake for full membership was those nominated up until August 31 1991. It moves about 3 months each intake, so I would say for every year after the above date that you were nominated, add 4 more years for waiting. For me I was nominated in late 1994, so I’m about 12 years away from full membership at the current pace.
24 yrs :rainbow:

I was going for gws but I just love footy. Watching Richmond put on a master class was really enjoyable to watch. When a side is as good as Richmond is, you just have to appreciate it and encourage the supporters to appreciate what they have.

Hate the mcc all you want, but that's where you find true football fans.

I'm using my step brothers MCC and he wants me to take Dad.

I believe he's a full member, Am I only eligible for a single ticket? Or can I buy 2 or even 3 tickets if I get there early enough?

Will I be fine just taking my step bros MCC membership card? We look enough alike in the photo ID for it to not concern me, but will they ask for a driver's license too? Do they ask for anything else on top of the membership card? Just want to make sure I got everything

Will the tickets be allocated seating? Or do you just rock up and sit wherever you can?

I'm using my step brothers MCC and he wants me to take Dad.

I believe he's a full member, Am I only eligible for a single ticket? Or can I buy 2 or even 3 tickets if I get there early enough?

Will I be fine just taking my step bros MCC membership card? We look enough alike in the photo ID for it to not concern me, but will they ask for a driver's license too? Do they ask for anything else on top of the membership card? Just want to make sure I got everything

Will the tickets be allocated seating? Or do you just rock up and sit wherever you can?
They never check on GF day. But you never know, if you look similar no issue.. just say you didn’t bring your license if they asked…

It’s 1 person in per full membership.

The trick is to blend in and not raise any suspicion about yourself.
So if you can get some tight beige chinos, RM Williams boots, a blue blazer - you’ll be ok.
Bonus if you can have a manicured 5 day growth with Bailey Fritsch mop on top.
Ha.. true.

Walked past the RM Williams booth at the show. Wife asked if I wanted to buy some boots. I said nah, we are AFL members not MCC members.. the guy looked at me weirdly.

Ha.. true.

Walked past the RM Williams booth at the show. Wife asked if I wanted to buy some boots. I said nah, we are AFL members not MCC members.. the guy looked at me weirdly.

It’s the chinos for me. Especially if it’s a Hawthorn game. Compulsive wearing for all those who went to private school in the Boroondara bubble.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

What time are MCC members lining up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back