What to do with GEHRIG?

Remove this Banner Ad

Firefly

Rookie
Apr 30, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
I have got Gehrig in my line up and thought I was onto a good thing when he scored 180 in the first round. He has barely got over 50 since and has quite frankly looked completely disinterested and hopeless. He has gone down $66000 this week. Should I trade him and take the big loss on the chin or hold and see if he improves? I have $120000 in the bank and am looking at Tredrea as he has looked good the last 2 weeks and is only $20000 more than Gehrig at the moment. Other forwards are N.Ablett, Franklin, Fev, Brad Johnson, Alwyn Davey, R. Murphy with S.Cox and Josh Kennedy on the pine. This is in SC

I have got Gehrig in my line up and thought I was onto a good thing when he scored 180 in the first round. He has barely got over 50 since and has quite frankly looked completely disinterested and hopeless. He has gone down $66000 this week. Should I trade him and take the big loss on the chin or hold and see if he improves? I have $120000 in the bank and am looking at Tredrea as he has looked good the last 2 weeks and is only $20000 more than Gehrig at the moment. Other forwards are N.Ablett, Franklin, Fev, Brad Johnson, Alwyn Davey, R. Murphy with S.Cox and Josh Kennedy on the pine. This is in SC

No, don't stick with him. Trade him out. Now. He's a bad influence on the rest of your team.

I only know DT, so don't know possible trade options. But seriously... find a way to go back in time and deselect him.

Worst player ever.

Yeah I am in the same boat with Gehrig but I have to use my trades this week on inj. players so will have to stick with him for 1 more week. Just hope he does'nt drop too much more.

Cheers.

Gehrig is an eratic player / DT scorer.

I have had him in my team in the past and he seems to come good for stretches then fade away again. Capable of huge scores though.

Don't toss him away before the Carlton match is all I say.

Gehrig is an eratic player / DT scorer.

I have had him in my team in the past and he seems to come good for stretches then fade away again. Capable of huge scores though.

Don't toss him away before the Carlton match is all I say.

AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

You are so right StKildonan!!!

got rid of Fraser at the last minute today....cannot believe it...but i suppose this will take out the stress of having him in the lineup for the rest of the year!:(

AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

got rid of Fraser at the last minute today....cannot believe it...but i suppose this will take out the stress of having him in the lineup for the rest of the year!:(

After his bitch slap tonight, you might have been without him for a couple of weeks anyway, so in the bigger picture might not have been such a bad trade.

I ended up trading him for Tredrea. Gehrig's a prick of a player. I will still watch him for the next few weeks to see if I actually regret it or not. He scored 180 in round 1 and then had brain explosions for the next 4 rounds, so I am not panicking yet!

AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I've not been keen on him in DT but he can be a powerful (and more consistent) scorer in SC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

What to do with GEHRIG?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back