Connar

Team Captain
May 29, 2012
Victoria, Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Fremantle AFLW Team.
Tonight's Western Derby (1st Half particularly) has given me the idea that Fremantle AFLW Team will claim first club flag way before Fremantle AFL Mens Do. Who agrees?

Another reason I see Fremantle AFLW enjoying such a brilliant Season 9 is due to wonderful recruiting and we have seen AFLW Surprise packets before such as Gold Coast and Sydney.

Finally, I can add that GWS AFL Men will claim maiden flag before Fremantle AFL Men does.

That Freo have a lot of work to do to be playing finals this year. The last two losses could easily have gone Freo’s way. But tonight Freo were clearly nowhere near it.

Tonight's Western Derby (1st Half particularly) has given me the idea that Fremantle AFLW Team will claim first club flag way before Fremantle AFL Mens Do. Who agrees?

Another reason I see Fremantle AFLW enjoying such a brilliant Season 9 is due to wonderful recruiting and we have seen AFLW Surprise packets before such as Gold Coast and Sydney.

Finally, I can add that GWS AFL Men will claim maiden flag before Fremantle AFL Men does.

Yes it was a disappointing performance from the male AFLM players in the male competition.

That Freo have a great midfield and will be a really good team that will make top 4. Unfortunately, they will fall just short of a premiership.

Then we will win another one just at the end of their period of being up.

I’m convinced Freo players look down at the guernsey and subconsciously fall just short.

Whereas Eagles, Geelong, Sydney and Hawthorn look down at the guernsey and subconsciously feel the success and history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big smile from start to finish.

Freo should get Will Brodie back on that wing and leave him there all year.

I learnt that I don't want West Coast to win anymore since It means I have to listen to this garbage song :sick:
The OG Song is catchy and quite fun tbh.
The watered down version was arguably the worst in the league
The current version is so bad, that you're insulting any other club when debating who's the worst and you placed them in the conversation.

Footy has evolved past the point where you can just defend your way to success.

At an absolute minimum, that defence has to generate a lot of goalss from turnover a la Richmond. But even that might not be enough - teams have worked out their ball.movement just enough to run over you at the end, a la Carlton and Port vs the Dockers. But even worse, a lot of the rebuilding teams have just said 'bugger it, lets play attacking footy and lose by 60, but score 80 and have our players/fans feel like we actually achieved something' and if you try to just sit back and defend against that... well, we just saw what happens on the wrong day.

346dcd66eacf516d4c74b4f6a99cb6e8f75f759f-16x9-x0y304w5824h3276.jpg

That Ben Cousins is one lucky SOB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back