What would be your goal celebration song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
As we all know, on the rare occasions that the Crows actually manage to fluke a goal, they have a different celebration track for each player, which they choose at the start of the season. Some players have genuine bangers like Fogarty (The Stroke) and Rankine (Whoomp There It Is), while other players seem to have used it as an opportunity to have some fun at everyone else's expense, such as Murphy (Crazy Frog).

What would your goal celebration song be? What can you picture the stadium all singing along with? Give a serious answer, or else just have some fun suggesting something stupid, what the hell. We've got to find some way to have some fun in this dismal season. Link it from Youtube, copied at the time your 20 second snippet would begin.

Perhaps you could have some great Aussie rock:

Or something more majestic and dramatic, like some classic symphony:

Maybe you just want something the stadium is guaranteed to sing along with:

Or something a bit more out there to get the fans on their feet:

What would ring around the stadium every time you slotted a snag at Adelaide Oval?

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the songs. Not that I dont think its fun, but its hard when you are emotionally invested in the outcome of a match and we are being flogged to hear some sort of celebration song. But when we are winning, definitely adds to the atmosphere.

So personal choice
- Holy Grail

Fun choices
  • eye of the tiger
  • superman anthem

I’m an unabashed Britney fan, so I’m following in the steps of Joe Daniher:

If we’re talking actual favourite song, I have many, but I’d probably go with this (and I may be showing my youth):

haha, given it's about Me personally, an unco fat old man kicking a goal in the AFL, I think this is appropriate:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely need bangers to get the crowd up and about and wake up the nannas when you've kicked a goal to bring us within 40 points late in the third.

Mudvayne - Not Falling

Rammstein - Feuer Frei

Nekrogoblikon - No One Survives

For a rather "jock" type pursuit, the song selections of footy players has always proved interesting. A lot less rock and metal and a lot more bubblegum pop than I would've hoped for. At the game I definitely appreciate Fog and Ranks for choosing genuine rock and rap bangers.

Last edited:
Its between three for me:

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (ACDC)

Crazy on You (Heart)

Gold on the Ceiling (The Black Keys)

ummm very powerful thread and it's not even the off-season. I guess it's the bye?!?!?!

Kpop

Can't go wrong with this stadium group. HOW YOU LIKE THAT??!?!

South

Straight off the top for one of the grimiest beats ever, prolly can't do the full 20 because thugga says some romantic stuff

Hardcore

or

VERY BIG REV UP TRACKS

let's goooooooo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back