Whats everyones plans for new years eve??

Remove this Banner Ad

PieGirl#41

Senior List
Oct 5, 2000
cHiPpAlAnD
Well I have got 2 partys to go to or I can go to my boyfriends house. So I have no idea what I am going to do, but I better hurry up and decide. But either way I know for a fact that I will be very, very DRUNK!!!

Whats is everyone else doing??

------------------
~*~Go Chippa!!~*~
~*~Go Binger!!~*~

Going to beach and hopefully with good signs the chick i like will be down there! Even thougth she goes for Hawthorn!

And im going to let my own fireworks off!

Mags

Thanks for that menu Frodo, what restaurant is that
biggrin.gif
!

Anyway, I'm walking over to the next door neighbour's house which is pretty cool cos that's my best friend's house. There should be quite a bit of beer there that I'm sure i could get a few thousand swigs
wink.gif

During the day I'm going to be watching my beloved Nebraska Cornhuskers somewhere, probably at the All-Sports Cafe or anywhere else I might find ESPN.

I and my fiancee will probably go to Southbank and hang around, see what's happenin. Get pissed of course
smile.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
ah the best place to be->where else but in bed.....somewhere! lol

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk (edited 29 December 2000).]

Of course you would be in bed, Spidey, because it would be past your bed time when the clock strikes 12am Jan. 1, 2001.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Dan24:
Walshy,

I'll see you at the Grove. Whereabouts will you be?

buggered if i know dan
was going to stay at a mates new house on the main st, but he has decided to go to falls
so i think we will just be cruising up with a few friends, and hopefully find somewhere to chuck a tent, otherwise its the back of a station wagon

Originally posted by Frodo:
Home with wife.
Watch Movie (DVD)

Mrs Frodo
I'm guessing your hubby will be making you sit through his Michael Crawford DVD.

If you're really lucky he might have a Barry White DVD.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Absatively Posilutely"

I'm leaving for the Falls Festival in about two hours, due to return sometime on Monday.
Then I'm due back at work on Monday night.
HAPPY HAPPY JOY F*CKING JOY!!!!

------------------
Other bands play, Manowar KILL !!!!!!!!!

Walshy,

Who is this "mate" that you were gonna stay at his house in the main street?

We've got a holiday house in the main street(the terrace) and we have dozens of people there all the time.

What main street are you referring to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats everyones plans for new years eve??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back