Whats your SECOND favourite cartoon of all time?

Whats your SECOND favourite cartoon?

• Transformers

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • The Flintstones

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Scooby Doo

• Looney Tunes

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • The Jetsons

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Ren and Stimpy

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • South Park

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Spongebobs Squarepants

• Other

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Mobbenfuhrer
Absolutely! I'd have that at #3 for me.

Simpsons 1st and 2nd place to Duckman.
Theres another one!! Duckman was awesome! Yet another cartoon I should have put on with Astroboy, Beavis and Butthead and the slightly more obscure G-Force and Starblazers (both of which I loved when I was younger).

Looney tunes is high art and easily my favourite. Simpsons is second. Duckman is also pretty good.

Cyberchase, Arthur and Maggie and the Ferocious Beast is massively popular with the pre-school element of our house.

Where is Prince Planet?

memories...

Astroboy - A cartoon that regularly depressed the pants off me. But god I loved it.
Also big yes to Starblazers and Kimba. G-force (Battle of the Planets) was also distracting.

Loved old-school Transformers. The early episodes of TMNT were great.

also liked Cities of Gold and that depressing Ulysees cartoon.

But... The Simpsons isn't my favourite. Futurama is.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Family Guy! Well, actually I can, because Australian's are deprived of this awesome cartoon. :(

If you've never heard of it, it's similar to The Simpsons, except in my opinion it is funnier and more adult-oriented. It is very popular in America.

If you have the ability to, download an episode from Kazaa, you will not regret it. I've uploaded a few short clips to intice you to download some episodes. ;) Check em out.

Family Guy Clip 1 (541kb)
Family Guy Clip 2 (818kb)
Family Guy Clip 3 (1.67mb)
Family Guy Clip 4 (2.41mb)
Family Guy Clip 5 (548kb)

Originally posted by moistie
A current kids cartoon. Very warped.

so why would any of us be voting for it i wonder?

things like astro boy would be more likely to get votes cos i dont know too many ppl my age who like watching cartoons anymore!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looney Tunes. Hands down. "Three Little Bops" and "Duck season, Wabbit season, FIRE!" always get me.

Astro Boy

Cities of Gold (loved the little educational bits at the end)

Voltron

Danger Mouse

Roger Ramjet

Inspector Gadget (Did anyone see the weird one in French?)

The Yearling ("Miss Twink!" "Miss Twink!")

'Miracle Twins' -not sure about the name but they wore purple jumpsuits and put their bracelets together and said things like "Form an Ice Helicopter" and "Form a Chainsaw Tiger" when they needed to.

Originally posted by Akalon
I can't believe no one has mentioned Family Guy! Well, actually I can, because Australian's are deprived of this awesome cartoon. :(

If you've never heard of it, it's similar to The Simpsons, except in my opinion it is funnier and more adult-oriented. It is very popular in America.

If you have the ability to, download an episode from Kazaa, you will not regret it. I've uploaded a few short clips to intice you to download some episodes. ;) Check em out.

Think they showed about 4 or 5 episodes on Channel 7 a few years ago... the ones I saw were hilarious.

Originally posted by evade28
so why would any of us be voting for it i wonder?
Because I was trying to give a representative sample of cartoons over the last fifty odd years that people would like. Some of the younger audience that utilize this bulletin board may appreciate the chance to vote for a current cartoon (that happens to be quite funny at times IMO).

Originally posted by Akalon

Family Guy Clip 1 (541kb)
Family Guy Clip 2 (818kb)
Family Guy Clip 3 (1.67mb)
Family Guy Clip 4 (2.41mb)
Family Guy Clip 5 (548kb)

I love Family Guy.

Here's mine "other" favourites:

Futurama, Family Guy, South Park, Duckman, Dilbert, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES~!

Cartoons have taught me so much in my 18 yrs of life...

...The Simpsons (Homer in particular)taught me how to scream like a girl and say Doh!

...and my second favourite...Ren & Stimpy taught me how to make snot and hairball collections...

...who needs parents when cartoons can guide you through life

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats your SECOND favourite cartoon of all time?

Back