• It’s going to have to get worse

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Serious LuLz

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • JHF

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarry has not gone the full Ben until he swims across the Yarra to avoid an RBT or gets caught at Esperance airport with meth up his bot-bot.
I tend to agree, but nobody in their right mind should go swimming in the Yarra downstream of Dights Falls.

litter-trap-raft-to-clean-the-yarra-river-in-downtown-melbourne-victoria-australia-2K67T4A.jpg

I tend to agree, but nobody in their right mind should go swimming in the Yarra downstream of Dights Falls.

Although this is true …

… the “right mind” bit is kinda the point.

Can i go on public record and state I support a couple of Clarry's actions, most pertinently his breaking windscreen wipers from cars (hopefully posh ones)

When I was about 15-17 me and my cousins used to go around stealing car 'badges' from rather posh vehicles around our area and those where we were forced to visit rellos.

I had a no Volvo badge policy though. Shit cars, Shit drivers.

You see where I'm going with this ?

What happened to the old fashioned boys will be boys/aussie larrikin creed ?

Are we so woke-ifed we can't accept petty vandalism from our footballers and celebrities who need to let off steam from the pressurs of being in the public eye ?

Where have we gone wrong ?

#IAmHereBigFooty

Not a good look, both the driving whilst suspended and the bikie haircut.
If he's not allowed to drive a car because of a seizure, how the hell is he allowed to play football?
Might be time for the young tearaway to call stumps.
All the best Clayton, you had a wonderful career.

View attachment 1872501
As you were saying? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins played good footy as well mate while he was going off the rails.

Don’t act like we’ve reached some conclusion here.
Incorrect. When someone says 'oliver HAD a wonderful career' then the past tense implies his career is over. Yet polled best on ground on the weekend. Question, how could he be best on ground if he's career is over? :)

Egg on your faces fellas

Incorrect. When someone says 'oliver HAD a wonderful career' then the past tense implies his career is over. Yet polled best on ground on the weekend. Question, how could he be best on ground if he's career is over? :)

Egg on your faces fellas
He’s spiraling out of control.

Remove this Banner Ad

When can we say Clayton Oliver has gone full Ben Cousins

Back