when matty broke his arm..........

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldnt believe last night how almost every time lloyd went for a mark, if there was the slightest bit of pressure he just dived straight forward with his eyes on the umpire, its pathetic because he doesnt need to do it.
Soft for a player that used to be a champ.

Forget the injury. What has hurt Lloyd is his own style of playing the game. He has got to the stage where diving is second nature to him and as the umpires will not have a bar of it, it means he loses his feet and can't get to the next contest or lock the ball in.

Compare him to Tredrea and you see what a great forward is and what a sad image of a former one is.

When Lloyd decides to start concentrating on the footy again he will come good. Someone needs to tell him to his face to stop diving and tell him he has a problem.

morgoth said:
Forget the injury. What has hurt Lloyd is his own style of playing the game. He has got to the stage where diving is second nature to him and as the umpires will not have a bar of it, it means he loses his feet and can't get to the next contest or lock the ball in.

Lloyd's technique has always been the same. He launches himself forward at the ball and his legs come underneath him. The difference is at the moment he isn't holding his marks.

jacqui9 said:
lighten up boys

Judging by the username, it is a young tweenybopper who is upset that one of her sexy boyz is injured.

I bet she didnt give a toss when his arm smashed Thurgood's face, because we all know Thurgood isnt sexy.

well no, i am a 27 year old mother who just think hille is really good looking, and thats it. and all i meant was that i think lloyd will most probably play out the year wearing that ******** thing on his arm coz hes just to dam scared, and thats a very sad thing.

Groove said:
I couldnt believe last night how almost every time lloyd went for a mark, if there was the slightest bit of pressure he just dived straight forward with his eyes on the umpire

Last night.

Thats a complete lie. Lloyd has hardly got a free kick since the Geelong game.

The biggest bitches are here on BF...whinge whinge whinge.

Bomber Freak said:
P*ss off and leave her alone!

I stand along side this woman every week at the footy, and she isn't one of those "Teeny- Boppers" who stand at the race and drool over 22 men double their age. She is a hardcore supporter. So just shutup and leave her alone. :mad:

As for her username, Hilley happens to be her favourite player.

With friends like that...

Bomber Freak said:
P*ss off and leave her alone!

I stand along side this woman every week at the footy, and she isn't one of those "Teeny- Boppers" who stand at the race and drool over 22 men double their age. She is a hardcore supporter. So just shutup and leave her alone. :mad:

As for her username, Hilley happens to be her favourite player.

Straight out of the Bomber Thompson quotebook.

"Leave him alone - all of you"

Longy413 said:
This Andrew Krakouer?

r20g13.jpg

Notice the one with his eyes for the footy.

Lloyd had 16 touches last night, he just didn't have the polish we have come to expect. He is isn't in great touch, but he is to good a player not to bounce back.

What a ********ing stupid and pointless photo

What the hell is wrong with Bomber fans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shads said:
Last night.

Thats a complete lie. Lloyd has hardly got a free kick since the Geelong game.

The biggest bitches are here on BF...whinge whinge whinge.
What is a lie? Ive watched the game twice and he clearly dives forward and looks at the umpire.

hille is sexy said:
I have to say that as i watch the game that has unfolded at ammi stadium, it brings me to tears, not because we are lost, but because one of our players, who prior to the pre-season game against geelong, was one in so many ways the heart of our club is now just a scared little boy lost in the big world of aussie rules.
When matty broke his arm that game against geelong he lost that something that made him the footballer he was, and as tears well in my eyes, i hope that he finds it again, becaues there is nothing sader than a player of his calibur be brought down to a little boy whos is afraid to mark the ball and do what is in his heart.

i dont care how much crap you all give me, go to hell!!!!!!
Yeah, tell that to Michael Wilson, Josh Francou, brendon Lade, Matthew Primus, Warren Tredrea......
Mongolloyd is an overrated little pansy.

Homer Jnr said:
With friends like that...

Go and f ur self, bomber freak is a top lad, has more balls than you have. mate u are such a loser i cant be bothered with scum like you.
dig a hole and die!!!!!!

M29 said:
To bad you couldn't come up with a better one about him being a ****ter or a junkie hey?...
To be honest with you i didn't think this one up. My ex wife lived next door to the family in Avondale Heights as a kid and reckons the whole family were mongols. Also claims Matthew was an enormous cry baby as a kid. Hard to doubt judging by his on field exploits.
So don't blame me.

Remove this Banner Ad

when matty broke his arm..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back