Media When the Ass Man Testifies...

Remove this Banner Ad

Good afternoon beloved people of Sweet, on behalf of The Fighting Furies LG of ShaunDuggan, NaturalDisaster, omgfridge and myself, we wish to announce that this round sees the 100th game of one of the more outlandish characters in the game, Toump Ass!

Toump has been one of the more reliable players for the Furies during my time at the club always contributing on the qooty field and making his presence known in match threads.

A popular figure around the club, who is renowned for his passion (his tendency to make his views very well known after a Melbourne loss has not only stretched this milestone out, but has given some grief to a club who have notoriously punctual attitude to team sheet submission), Toump has provided exemplary service to his club and teammates since debuting in S30 with the Mount Buller Demons.

Let's look at his stats to this point:
Games: 99
HO: 4
Kicks: 587
Marks: 300
Handballs: 555
Tackles: 100
FF: 45
FA: 57
Goals: 53
Behinds: 40
Disposals: 1142 (avg. 11.54)
DT: 4407 (avg. 44.52)
(massive thanks to Hate and his Sweet FA+)
This the resume of someone who has a team first attitude, and deplores any search for individual glory.

Perhaps some of Toump's more notable teammates can get in here and raise a glass to the great man: Pickitt, crazywildhorse, Rioli8217, rfctigerarmy, Grockadoc, Chronz, Feraligatr, cooney, DemonJim, jmoo wan, moginie, Tarkyn_24, sausageroll, Headless, Callums_Guns, manangatang, Scythe94, sante, Greenery, Tigerturbulance, U2tigers, Shadow Man, and Cadsky; share the love for the greatest ass man this league has ever seen!

ASS!!!!

You all sounfd like Ass Men.

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Good afternoon beloved people of Sweet, on behalf of The Fighting Furies LG of ShaunDuggan, NaturalDisaster, omgfridge and myself, we wish to announce that this round sees the 100th game of one of the more outlandish characters in the game, Toump Ass!

Toump has been one of the more reliable players for the Furies during my time at the club always contributing on the qooty field and making his presence known in match threads.

A popular figure around the club, who is renowned for his passion (his tendency to make his views very well known after a Melbourne loss has not only stretched this milestone out, but has given some grief to a club who have notoriously punctual attitude to team sheet submission), Toump has provided exemplary service to his club and teammates since debuting in S30 with the Mount Buller Demons.

Let's look at his stats to this point:
Games: 99
HO: 4
Kicks: 587
Marks: 300
Handballs: 555
Tackles: 100
FF: 45
FA: 57
Goals: 53
Behinds: 40
Disposals: 1142 (avg. 11.54)
DT: 4407 (avg. 44.52)
(massive thanks to Hate and his Sweet FA+)
This the resume of someone who has a team first attitude, and deplores any search for individual glory.

Perhaps some of Toump's more notable teammates can get in here and raise a glass to the great man: Pickitt, crazywildhorse, Rioli8217, rfctigerarmy, Grockadoc, Chronz, Feraligatr, cooney, DemonJim, jmoo wan, moginie, Tarkyn_24, sausageroll, Headless, Callums_Guns, manangatang, Scythe94, sante, Greenery, Tigerturbulance, U2tigers, Shadow Man, and Cadsky; share the love for the greatest ass man this league has ever seen!

ASS!!!!

I love how you tagged people who played with Toump less than 10 times to write a response.

Did Shadow Man & U2tigers even post during the few games they played with Toump Ass?

-m
Just FYI, it's a bit on the nose to reply to your own milestone thread, especially in back to back posts.

Smartys Power would be disgusted.
What about the thank you speech I wrote- it’s short. Should I post it in a seperate thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bringing Toump Ass to the Furies was imissfrostys only good contribution to the sfa.
(and much love to Proper Gander for dragging me into the league in the first place. I wasn’t quite sure what they were asking me to do, and fwiw I still haven’t figured it out.)

OMG i’m actually blushing ❤️
Congrats on 100 games Toump Ass, it Just seems like yesterday when you joined us at the Furies S33.

I clearly remember how excited I was when I heard a player called Toump Ass was joining us at the Hippodrome,
you didn't disappoint :kissingheart:

Untitled.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Media When the Ass Man Testifies...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back