When will Freo cave in thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo wont cave now. They have made the stand and must be prepared to through with it now.

Stupid since 24 is better then nothing.:rolleyes:

Freo wont cave in it's already 10.30am and good on them for making a stand even though it was a bad move. Warnock is going into the PSD we keep #6 and #24 and Wornock might get to us for nothing. It's really a bad situation for Freo, they cant back down now because then everyone is gonig to be laughing at them.

when isn't everyone laughing at the most "dangerous" team:D:D:D:D

when isn't everyone laughing at the most "dangerous" team:D:D:D:D

But you see Freo want to stamp themselves as a tough club to deal with at the trade table. They want to shake off the tag as the worst drafters/traders in the AFL and they think that now is the time to do it. In that regard they have blinded themselves to the fact that #24 is a great pick in this draft and they can have a fringe player from us. But it's too late now, Warnock into the PSD and Freo get nothing. They will congralate themselves but will soon relaise that they made a big big mistake.

Exactly - let Freo take the high ground, pat themselves on the back and get nothing for him. Then they will cry like Port over Stevo. Freo are a basket case and Warnock is no Chris Judd

But you see Freo want to stamp themselves as a tough club to deal with at the trade table. They want to shake off the tag as the worst drafters/traders in the AFL and they think that now is the time to do it. In that regard they have blinded themselves to the fact that #24 is a great pick in this draft and they can have a fringe player from us. But it's too late now, Warnock into the PSD and Freo get nothing. They will congralate themselves but will soon relaise that they made a big big mistake.

You make a stance if somebody offers you a rubbish deal. 24 is a reasonable deal when he is unproven, out of contract and it is a strong draft in the top 25.

a club is not going to draft someone that doesn't want to be there. They may be able to pay the price that he puts on his head but if he has had no contact with them they aren't just going to draft a player that doesn't want to be there

so stuff Freo they get pick 24 or nothing..... I think I'd know what i would do

ie: Nick Stevens?

I really think that Freo are playing this as well as they can from the weak position that they are in. You would have to say that if it comes down to it, if Freo do blink first, they could not have done more to extract the most they could for their player given the position they are in.

I think that we have all heard these threats and counter threats about PSD's and getting nothing for players in past trade weeks. The difference between Port/Stevens and Freo/Warnock is the strength of their respective lists.

Either Carlton will give up a bit more than they wanted (but obvously not 6) or Freo will take less than they would have liked, but I am pretty sure a deal will get done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tick...tock...tick...tock...not long to go!!!!!!!!!
Isn't this exciting!

Haha yeah, are you gunna get ripped off by carlton or your own recuiting staff?:D

Goddamit!!!!!!

Just give em pick 6, throw in kruzer and gibbs aswell!!!!

The pressure is too much! Havey is just way to Dangerous!!!!!

BTW Warnock won't go into the Pre-season draft, he'll go into the national draft ...
So there goes Shitbourne's chances of picking him up :D :D

Looks like Mark "Danger" Harvey has stuffed up again. lol. Not only will we keep pick 24, but we have a very strong chance of picking up Warnock in the PSD for free. If O'Keefe goes into the PSD, then the likelihood of the Blues getting one of them is very high. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back