Where are all the cocky Scat fans now?

Remove this Banner Ad

mchawk

Club Legend
Suspended
May 3, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We've heard since September 2007 how great they are. Well I'm a bit disappointed none of them had the balls to show up after a loss. Seem's as EVERY Hawthorn supporter knew Geepong are the great prentenders on and off the field.

Oh Scatters where are you :p

• Banned
More like in a big sleep. The 45 year hibernation. And remember

HANDBAGS ARE BACK!

• Banned
You got smashed by Collingwood hahahahahahahahah

Oh and for your listening pleasure

[YOUTUBE]mkZfx9B-8oI[/YOUTUBE]

Geelong era = 3 Grand Finals, 2 Premierships

Tassie minnows era = ...........
steve-bradbury.jpg

steve-bradbury.jpg

You really understand the mettle of someone who gains more pleasure in the failings of a rival than they do out of their own success... basically they're a weak ****

steve-bradbury.jpg

Yeah 8 Grand Finals for 5 wins. Yeah a minnow. :rolleyes:

No the minnow was the club that knocked the all conquering greatest team of all :rolleyes: 1985 Essenscum side out of the finals in 1986 :eek:

Good game this :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lots of cats conspicuous in their absence. Big mouth SJ, LLD, Poida???????

All have big mouths, but small, weak, pea-hearts. :D

haha that's so clever how you pointed out that you won flags and than wrote get it woof woof because I'm a Bulldogs supporter, I really have nothing to come back with that was so good.

Didn't think you would. Your club success is a joke

Eh stoner give me a BIG Mooney arm pump to the crowd! :p:eek:

Hopefully big moons has just one more arm pump in him when Sammy Newman gets down there to tell him that he's no good :D

How enjoyable to watch this whole ****ed up club just completely disintegrate into a big steaming pile of shit this week :D:D

Club 'legends' telling the current crew that they are shit, Gary Handball heading for sunnier climes, scat flogs disappearing from the bay. Can it get any better????

Hey Mchawk, go suck a bag of McD#*Ks you flog, i'd rather get to a prelim and loose than get knocked out by Freo, haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are all the cocky Scat fans now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back