Carlton '11-1 when Fogarty plays with sole ruck TDK' - Where did it all go wrong for Geelong?

Who do Geelong miss more:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, what am I reading here?
Some drunken rambling critique of Geelong's recruitment
From a Bagger šŸ˜„
TDK is a talented kid, quite versatile.
Coming over to join his brother in a couple of seasons time when he realises Carlton are close but not close enough...
That makes good sense

Sorry, what am I reading here?
Some drunken rambling critique of Geelong's recruitment
From a Bagger šŸ˜„
TDK is a talented kid, quite versatile.
Coming over to join his brother in a couple of seasons time when he realises Carlton are close but not close enough...
That makes good sense
Yes

Silvagni is Carlton's flag hopes. Milburn is Geelong

Watch the slow-mo, Milburn actually gets the ball and keeps it in front of him while Silvagni was off day-dreaming watching birds. Just poor technique from the worst list manager to ever grace the sport I'm afraid.

Watch the slow-mo, Milburn actually gets the ball and keeps it in front of him while Silvagni was off day-dreaming watching birds. Just poor technique from the worst list manager to ever grace the sport I'm afraid.
If he is the worst list manager who is the bloke who let Curnow and Fogarty through? And didn't get the signature of TDK despite having the pen in his hand.

If he is the worst list manager who is the bloke who let Curnow and Fogarty through? And didn't get the signature of TDK despite having the pen in his hand.
How many flags between those three? And no, TDK touching his brother's premiership cup doesn't count.

bf12738170f725a99f64f11a27411685

Geelong fans - get cocky and lippy after winning 3 flags.
Hawthorn fans - get cocky and lippy after winning 3 flags.
Richmond fans - get cocky and lippy after winning 3 flags.

Carlton fans - get cocky and lippy after making a prelim for the first time in two decades.
:$
We have been cocky and lippy before that noob

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do Koning absolutely tore Geelong a new one on Friday night.

Fogarty 15 possessions in a high pressure forward role.

Curnow kicked 5

Poor Geelong

And it also has come to my attention recently they let another superstar slip to Carlton. What frggn idiots, how Stupidin18draft were they

walsh.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton '11-1 when Fogarty plays with sole ruck TDK' - Where did it all go wrong for Geelong?

Back