Where do you work?

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just talking to Lorena in my office and said 'I bet it's Mark because he barracks for West Coast and lives in Melbourne like Jodi'.. I should've known that. Always gave credit to you two for flying the WC flag amongst those pack of Vics!

Spent 7 years at Big W while I was at uni (yes I was at uni for a long time.) Sweet uni job. Decent pay, good people, chilled out usually. Never register trained so I missed the worst meltdowns :D

Now a mechanical engineer for a consulting company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're going in there with a group of teenagers, I expect most of them to be wearing what they normally wear anyway.

Totally playing it safe with smart casual.

Australia Post, I sort the parcels and mail so that the delivery people (what's left of them) can do their thing. Since I've joined the number of full-time positions have shrunk from 24 to 14 (I managed to snag #14 when that became available 13 months ago!). Sundays can be a pain especially after footy on the Saturday BUT it's the only way I can get to training (we get a RDO that week, plus an extra week off after the 10th Sunday worked) and it's worth over $300 before tax.

Night sorter hey? I was a postal manager for 12 years...

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do you work?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back