Where is Carltonā€™s depth at? #concerning

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure, except Saveloy Rockstars was funny, and yours was meh, so sure. Not sure what new meaning youā€™re creating?
The original meme shows the (unknown at the time) third place getter celebrating like they won. The punchline being they're actually third. Ha-ha.

Flogstar simply expands on that with 8 places to make fun of Carlton celebrating making finals despite being shit. That's also funny (for Flogstar).

My iteration includes me watermarking the image (mocking Flogstar's desire to claim ownership of the meme/concept) and points out that he's in no position to make fun of Carlton, really, given "reigning premiers" Collingwood weren't good enough to finish ahead of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The WAFL!? Lmaooooo

Even I could jag a bag of six goals in this Mickey Mouse league :$
Real shame that Freo didnā€™t make the finals.

Theyā€™d at last have turned up to the Gabba last night.

Carlton turned up underdone, typical symptom of rushing back injured players, which is another symptom of no depth.

Nostradamus tag mods please.

Real shame that Freo didnā€™t make the finals.

Theyā€™d at last have turned up to the Gabba last night.

Carlton turned up underdone, typical symptom of rushing back injured players, which is another symptom of no depth.

Nostradamus tag mods please.
Pay that. Whatever the opposite of the Kingy is. Chuck this in that.

Pitto is Carltons depth.

What a garbage club
Among rucks with more than 5 games his averages are:
17th for hitouts
6th for contested possessions
9th for stoppage clearances
20th for disposal effeciency
16th for supercoach score

So if he was first choice he would be one of the worst first choices in the league, but as for depth clearly he is great for depth.

Weird phenomenon for Melbourne but you aren't supposed to have one the leagues best 5 ruckmen as your depth ruckman. Crazy!!

Dan Houston has told Port Adelaide tonight he wants a trade to Carlton.

Feels good to be a destination Club. How sweet it is

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is Carltonā€™s depth at? #concerning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back