Where to park $600k for a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Buy a few carparks. They return 6-12% p/annum in rent and go up in value like a property.
You could buy two good carparks for $50k each and make around $70 a week per space.

Buy a few carparks. They return 6-12% p/annum in rent and go up in value like a property.
You could buy two good carparks for $50k each and make around $70 a week per space.

spot on

buy a city apartment with two car bays and rent the two car bays separately and the apartment to OS students

PTION B: Why can't he start a SMSF (if he doesnt have one already) and make annual in specie contributions (transfer the assets to his SMSF) and then sell the assets when he is over 65 which will not attract CGT or Income Tax?
You pay CGT when you transfer the shares into superannuation initially.

Well in the end I had more than $600k- bought a block of land ( which we will build on in a few years) and used the small amount remaining on an investment property borrowing the rest. I am fairly conservative as you can see, but it lets me sleep at night. Thanks everyone some interesting ideas....

Well in the end I had more than $600k- bought a block of land ( which we will build on in a few years) and used the small amount remaining on an investment property borrowing the rest. I am fairly conservative as you can see, but it lets me sleep at night. Thanks everyone some interesting ideas....
Could've had $1.2 mill if you took my advice...

Where did you buy out of interest?

Bought Land privately in Warranwood & property in Rosanna. Used some additional savings for the land as its 4000m and that's not cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Where to park $600k for a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Back