Where will Richmond Finished next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Finish

Originally posted by Dean3
If Collingwood can make the GF this year, then we can win the flag next year. I'll go for top 2.

I agree!

We should also have expectations EVERY year of nothing less than a Grand Final appearance. Our problem appears to be that we set our sights too low and constantly achieve them!

Re: Re: Finish

Originally posted by CJH

I agree!

We should also have expectations EVERY year of nothing less than a Grand Final appearance. Our problem appears to be that we set our sights too low and constantly achieve them!

Lofty seniments, however we should measure our ideals and aspirations against the cold reality...... that is our list. We can dream all we like guys and gals but until we address what makes us deficient we will find it difficult to take that next step.Hopefully in a season or 2 we can begin to see the expectations we all have......... become reality

CARN THE TIGERS

Originally posted by rfctigerarmy
Geez tuff year for us all. I guess we gotta look toward next year and hope for a spark. Where on Earth will we finish though?

Given a good run injury wise and and a marked improvement in our second tier? players plus a few chioce pickups in the draft/s we certainly can make the 8.

Between 6 and 8 is my prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

Where will Richmond Finished next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back