Where's Briedis.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Ms.Storm
:( :( :( :( :(

I know how you feel munchkins;)

When you wake up from your hangover tomorrow morning, you still won't believe it, will you.

Sorry about Manly;)

I heard he is in hospital. Choked on something apparently, think it was some cat fur.:D

i think it was the manly players who choked, but admittedly, the panthers had a wow of a game. so many hard tackles, but what the hell were we coughing the ball up every set for??

this was manly's biggest game of the year. at brookvale, a win would secure a place in the semi's, then they get absolutely trounced. no wonder sharpie didnt go down to the sheds at half time.

some of the biggest die-hard fans were walking out of the ground at half time on sunday. it was just pityful.

My jaw dropped so far I had to walk to Cronulla to get it.

Absolutely devestated.

Pathetic display from the players, especially after knocking off the minor premiers the week before.

Very dissapointing, but I have been very pleased with the way the year has gone. Considering Manly was days from folding I think it has been one of the best years to be a Manly supporter and see the club on the rise again.

I will be there next year again.

:)

Originally posted by Briedis
My jaw dropped so far I had to walk to Cronulla to get it.

Absolutely devestated.

Pathetic display from the players, especially after knocking off the minor premiers the week before.

Very dissapointing, but I have been very pleased with the way the year has gone. Considering Manly was days from folding I think it has been one of the best years to be a Manly supporter and see the club on the rise again.

I will be there next year again.

:)

:D Now that's a true supporter:D

Still at the beginning of the year, everyone picked Manly to finish bottom, so that's one consulation.

The losses to Souths, Cowboys and especially the Panthers in the last game REALLY cost us dearly.

Effectively we finished 11th as far as win/loss ratio goes, could have been as high a seventh.

But, with a good year under their belts guys like Kaufusi, Dorn and King will be far better players next year. Manly really need a couple of decent centres, not sure if McGuiness will be the answer - guess we'll see next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's Briedis.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back