Which club has the UGLIEST supporters??

Which VIC club has the UGLIEST supporters?

• Collingwood

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Essendon

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Richmond

Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Carlton

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Geelong

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • St.Kilda

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Port takes the cake

Originally posted by The Abuser
What a shame Port Power Pansies aren't there. Their fans are by far the most UGLY feral lunatics of all time. Have you seen ptw or Macca19? Enough Said!

How the heck would you know what i look like. Youve never even seen me before!!!

People are voting with their hearts, NOT THEIR EYES!

Bulldogs supporters are much uglier than Collingwood supporters - and that's really saying something.

From my observation, the only people who would pick Richmond or Collingwood are those who haven't been to a Bulldogs game.

Port supporters are also particularly ugly, while Geelong and Melbourne supporters tend to be among the prettiest.

Originally posted by Chilli Afterglow
If I said Essendon had the best looking supporters would that make me a paedophile?:confused:

No, you would be stating the obvious (like saying all Norff supporters are whingers)
:p

Originally posted by Chilli Afterglow
If I said Essendon had the best looking supporters would that make me a paedophile?:confused:

Melbourne is also starting to get the teeny boppers flocking, judging by the crowd on Sunday. Apart from the Range Rover and Jaguar driving 50 year olds, it was a sea of kids under about 14. Very few Melbourne supporters between 14-50.

Then again, maybe the kids all went on Sunday because their Essendon friends were going too. ;)

Originally posted by Darky

Melbourne is also starting to get the teeny boppers flocking, judging by the crowd on Sunday. Apart from the Range Rover and Jaguar driving 50 year olds, it was a sea of kids under about 14. Very few Melbourne supporters between 14-50.

Then again, maybe the kids all went on Sunday because their Essendon friends were going too. ;)

Hmmm Maybe I Should Go To A Dees Game This Week HEHE! :)

Mags

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why hasn't Hawthorn and Geelong received any votes???

We've all obviously gone soft on the poor Geelong supporters. Seeing tears in their eyes, heads bowed and resigned to mediocrity after another wasted season. As for the Hawthorn supporters, we never get to see their faces, because we are always puking at the sight of those awful jumpers.

Where is my post that I made last night? About Richmond being the most FERAL AND UGLY TURD SUPPORTERS IN THE COMP!

CJH? The truth get to you? Forum Nazi!

Originally posted by AxeMan
Where is my post that I made last night? About Richmond being the most FERAL AND UGLY TURD SUPPORTERS IN THE COMP!

CJH? The truth get to you? Forum Nazi!

the thread was delted by CrazyDate, and then started again to include Richmond on the poll. Therefore, all the posts were delted. CJH had nothing to do with it.

Anyway, so far it is a cakewalk for Collingwood. Their only cakewalk for the last 30 years!!

ugly?

do you mean ugly as in looks, if so the bulldogs fans win by about 150 kilos.

if you mean ugly as in when they all get together a riot is just about to start then it's the magpies supporters for sure especially after a loss.

honorable mention to tigers supporters who are ugly physically and as a crowd.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back