Which players from OTHER clubs frustrate you the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

McPhee for being soft overpaid, and overrated.

Ablett and Judd because you cant touch them.

*Apologise to Geelong and Carlton fans for writing their names in the same thread as the dud above.

Probably Pebbles, he has all the tools and skills required, I just wish he'd put it together more often than he does, He's important to the structure of the team, I understand that, but I'd really like to see him break more games apart.

It's pretty hard for me to critique too many opposition players, I watch quite a few games per weekend on average, but if I happen to only see one, it's always Hawthorn, so my knowledge isn't what I'd like it to be when it comes to opposition players.

that's funny i'd almost say the same thing for travis tuck.
haha..that's piss funny..

what are you basing this on? His four games this year? He has more potential than mcphee has and ever will..

Mcphee should stick to modeling or designing beauty products because he aint a footballer and most Essendon supporters would agree he hasn't done enough in reference to his capabilites. He has been affected by outside factors and his already crap football is being worse!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

could be a variety of reasons; failure to play to their potential, soft, or just someone you dont like who seems to keep doing enough to be rated

option c) Jeff Farmer
McPharlin: how he was even looked at for the Hall of Fame game is a joke, crap footballer who is rated by too many

Ellis: Don't hate him, but going so early hasn't shown nearly as much as hawks other recruits. Although he isn't a "game-breaker" he still isn't producing his best as much as he should

not so bad now but when the eagles werent shit i couldnt stand quinten lynch. absolute ________. West Australians will remember that ad with him and juddy and the scooter and the "not anymore". how the ____ that dumbarse picked up and endorsement i have no idea. the whole glove thing shits me. and people in WA seem to think hes good. this shits me

It has to be Stephen Milne, he frustrates me so much and I don't even support the Saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which players from OTHER clubs frustrate you the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back