Which players from OTHER clubs frustrate you the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Gram. He can be such a good player but is not coping with the extra attention this year, other clubs are shutting down his run. Plus he's getting me 50 in dream team each week!

Chance Bateman. Sunday justified my frustration.

Pavlich never seems to go away no matter how bad Fremantle are on the day but that's generally the case for him against any team.

Im gonna agree with Xavier Ellis. Hes a fricken useless seagull. Squarks around packs and picks up useless stats geniuenly motionless and dinks a 20m sideways pass. I could ____en do that.

Hes just such a underachiever atm. Grow a backbone and do something with your talent rather then taking the easy way out son

Fev-arrogant, dopey ahole
Lloyd-pretty boy, dives for frees and the umps fall for it everytime then he gets up to make sure his hair is still ok.

Riewoldt - misses too many he should be kicking... Ditto for Koshitske......
But why would I get frustrated with other teams players when I have enough of my own team to be frustrated with.

Im gonna agree with Xavier Ellis. Hes a fricken useless seagull. Squarks around packs and picks up useless stats geniuenly motionless and dinks a 20m sideways pass. I could ____en do that.

Hes just such a underachiever atm. Grow a backbone and do something with your talent rather then taking the easy way out son

Embers meet...Chad Fletcher. 2 decent games this year after what? Seasons full of being carried along by Judd, Mundine's Puppet and the Ketamine Kid made him look great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grow a backbone and do something with your talent rather then taking the easy way out son

Stopped reading there. Have you watched him play more than when he played against the Eagles last year?

Whilst Ellis had underachieved in the past, the one thing you never could accuse him of doing was shirking the contest.

One of the bravest players at Hawthorn.

Peter Bell doesn't really frustrate me but the dumb ____ at Subiaco who rings a bell everytime P Bell gets the pill frustrates me no end!

As if, I love when they ring the bell:D

Leon Davis
Dale Thomas
Wells
Goddard
Franklins starting to annoy me as hes practically on every sports page of the news paper every day.

It is hard to name but one, so I'll name a few..

Pavlich, Farmer, Bell, McPharlin, Sandilands, Haselby, Carr... the list goes on...

It is like there are two of each of them and each Friday when I am doing my footy tips I am frustrated as I try to guess which one will turn up....

Anyone who you perceive to be a dud yet turns it on when they play your team.

Ditto most Fremantle players, Shaun McManus, Troy Cook if he still plays, serial pest he is.
Quentin Lynch the big muppet.
Daniel Pratt for his pathetic effort vs J Lewis this year, what a goose.
Brett Burton and Ken Mcgregor
Any player that Richo gets upset at, hate to see the big fella upset,

Troy Selwood for the Lions.

Apart from him being slow and unaware, I still can't figure out what his role is supposed to be in the team.

When he's a "tagger", his opponent usually racks up 25+ possies and when he's not a tagger he hangs around in the back half looking for ways to kick the ball backwards.

Useless!

Riewoldt - misses too many he should be kicking... Ditto for Koshitske......
But why would I get frustrated with other teams players when I have enough of my own team to be frustrated with.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Took the words right out of my mouth

Jason Gram and Nick Dal Santo especially for not playing to their potential.

Ricky Dyson shows glimpses that he could be a much better player.

and poor old Chrissy Tarrant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which players from OTHER clubs frustrate you the most?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back