Opinion Which players would have been the best if not for injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have been interesting seeing Adam Cooney at full flight for longer than what he was able to produce after the cracked patella.

Josh Drummond, one of the best kicks you could ever see.. elite.

Matthew Egan and to a lesser extent Trent Croad.

Same injury if memory serves me correctly

As much as Robbie Gray achieved in the AFL, take away an ACL as severe as any experienced in the league along with his testicular cancer battles, and could have been a bonafide AFL superstar.

Jaeger O'Meara

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anthony Morabito

Is this a comedy routine? he was a bonafide AFL superstar.
Calm down, it’s a discussion on an a great player whose career was curtailed somewhat by injury.

Take those injuries away and I believe we’d be talking about a player with a lot more midfield time, a longer career, and probably a Brownlow and many many AA’s.

Calm down, it’s a discussion on an a great player whose career was curtailed somewhat by injury.

Take those injuries away and I believe we’d be talking about a player with a lot more midfield time, a longer career, and probably a Brownlow and many many AA’s.
I'm calm it's just a ridiculous example there are players celebrated for less than half his CV.

Paul Salmon easily with the trajectory he was on. From my lot Daniel Menzel, Barry Stoneham and the smoky Paul Lynch.

I'm calm it's just a ridiculous example there are players celebrated for less than half his CV.
Have to agree, Robbie was an incredible player. He did have injuries but managed to have a fantastic career anyway. Probably not someone I'd nominate in this list but to each their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Which players would have been the best if not for injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back