which posters do you miss ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed Carlos until he came back. Miss Daphne as a regular poster. There were some fun times with pharro and Kangalicious and some weird times with Spidagirl_Rik's Chick and Tashibatts. Miss Lidge of course, and miss kymhodgeman'smo just for the name.

But I would really, really love to see how Michelle would go here these days. She'd make DarwinRoo look like an anti-club turncoat.

Loved Michelle she never took a backward step in defending our club and those associated with it... would be the first I would grab to be in trenches beside me... :thumbsu::D:D

Anyways another poster who I miss dearly. :(:(:( I'm starting to tear up just think about him. :cry face :cry face :cry face Yep CharlesDarwinRoo. He was a poster for the ages. The ages I tells yah.

In that vein, one who was with us all too briefly, but what a username: TickleMeUrmoe!

(sorry Urmoe, I imagine that name p*ssed you off).

You should have seen the stuff he promised to do to me. It would NOT have tickled. Unless he did it really really gently.
WTF - where did you come from. I thought I 'took care' of you.

Lidge is the obvious choice. I think we all miss him. Mostly because of what he did, contributed to the board and his death being after he'd just done a mountain of work to keep the vampires at bay. That's why when we play shithouse football and have crowds of 14,000 it shits me because you're really kicking him in the guts.

Pharro was a good poster and I'm beginning to understand his resentment.

Carlos is a great poster. He is still around, just doesn't frequent the North board all that much any more. He's busy arguing the Terry Bozzio v John Bonham v Dave Weckl v Steve Gadd shitfights... :)

Dave Weckl:eek::eek::eek: odd man out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to have an awesome poster of WASP - The Last Command, inspired by a guitar teacher circa year 8. I miss that, in some ways.

In all seriousness though, what happened to Kangalicious?

Grimas_Girl.
Cant actually recall any of her posts but but both times he was delisted I actually felt just as sorry for the poor lass as I did for him.

Grimas_Girl.
Cant actually recall any of her posts but but both times he was delisted I actually felt just as sorry for the poor lass as I did for him.

Shame. Her username is still surprisingly "now".

Savvy choice.

Lidge is the only one, he is the only one I know of who isn't here by choice. Everyone else chose to abandon us. :p

I used to have an awesome poster of WASP - The Last Command, inspired by a guitar teacher circa year 8. I miss that, in some ways.

In all seriousness though, what happened to Kangalicious?
A victim of borisgate I suppose. She'll be back, if not already (like pharro).

Remove this Banner Ad

which posters do you miss ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back