Which Tassie side will be 0-2 come Saturday morning???

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't know there was a team called the Tassie Tigers :confused:

Thought they only played cricket

Although that said, I do recall the Darwin Tigers and Nth Queensland Tigers were pretty useless last year :eek:

1-11 flogs.

Don't forget it.

How long til the Jeep spinning round outside the Punt Rd Potato Factory is filled with chicken shit??

Maybe it will be part of Hardwick's severance package?

1-11 flogs.

Don't forget it.

How long til the Jeep spinning round outside the Punt Rd Potato Factory is filled with chicken shit??

Maybe it will be part of Hardwick's severance package?

Hardwick will be coaching the Tigers long after....who coaches the bulldogs now :confused::eek: ...yeah that guy...has been sacked :thumbsu:

Hardwick will be coaching the Tigers long after....who coaches the bulldogs now :confused::eek: ...yeah that guy...has been sacked :thumbsu:

Given the fact your club has accepted mediocrity, shit players and a lack of finals football for 30 years now - that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Richmond players who would get a game at North or Hawthorn:

2. Dylan Grimes - No
4. Dustin Martin - Yes
6. Shaun Grigg - No
7. Matt Dea - No
8. Jack Riewoldt - Yes
9. Trent Cotchin - Yes
10. Shane Edwards - No
11. Jake Batchelor - No
13 Brad Miller - LOL
14 Bachar Houli - No
16. Luke McGuane - No
17. Chris Newman - No
18. Alex Rance - No
20. Ivan Maric - LOL
21. Shane Tuck - No
23. Daniel Jackson - No
25. Angus Graham - LOL
26. Robin Nahas - No
28. Jake King - No
29. Tyrone Vickery - No
30. Reece Conca - No
32. Brad Helbig - Who?
35. Matthew White - Who?
37. Jayden Post - No
38. Steven Morris - Who?
39. Tom Derickx - Who?
41. Nathan Foley - No
42. Brandon Ellis - Who?
43. Todd Elton - Who?
44. Matt Arnot - Who?
45. Brett O'Hanlon - Who?
46. Jeromey Webberley - Who?
47. Addam Maric - No
49. Steven Verrier - Who?

Draw your conclusions from that.:thumbsu:

Excellent OS! :thumbsu: Ivan Maric? The spud who couldn't get a game at Adelaide is getting a game for Hawthorn according to Jade? lol Finals matches Bailey 3 Maric DONUTS! Face it only Riewoldt Cotchin and Martin will be in Hawthorn best 22. The rest of them.... ewwww!

LOL Richmond's list is way better than you trolls think.

LMAO you tossers.

Can't wait for us to sink your little w***er teams.

Is this the same Shitmond team that has not played finals football for 10 years? :D We have 28 Players on our list that have played finals to Shitmond DONUTS! :cool:

Pretty sure the Hawks players are already meeting up with the Collingwood squad to discuss pre-match catch up details before this year's Grand Final ;)

Both teams going for personal records. Collingwood and Hawthorn have never played each other 3 times in the same season. I'll call ticketek! :D

Excellent OS! :thumbsu: Ivan Maric? The spud who couldn't get a game at Adelaide is getting a game for Hawthorn according to Jade? lol Finals matches Bailey 3 Maric DONUTS! Face it only Riewoldt Cotchin and Martin will be in Hawthorn best 22. The rest of them.... ewwww!

Solid arguement... Cant see any holes in it at all. Every current Hawthorn player is the best in their position in the competition and it is only injuries and the umpires which prevent Hawthorn from winning the flag each year :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You havent won a flag since 1954 :eek::eek::eek:

That dwarfs us in the shitness stakes :eek:

I'm not the flog getting on here banging on about how bloody good we are.

You learn not to get ahead of yourself when your side continually fails.

Advice you clowns would do well to heed. Particularly given the nature of your draw that will see you win one, maybe two of your first 11 matches at best.

I'm not the flog getting on here banging on about how bloody good we are.

You learn not to get ahead of yourself when your side continually fails.

Advice you clowns would do well to heed. Particularly given the nature of your draw that will see you win one, maybe two of your first 11 matches at best.

My offer still stands on that statement!

Buts since your a little bitch I'll leave you alone...for now!

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Solid arguement... Cant see any holes in it at all. Every current Hawthorn player is the best in their position in the competition and it is only injuries and the umpires which prevent Hawthorn from winning the flag each year :eek:

At last you post something a little accurate. :thumbsu:

At least its more accurate than your stupid post saying that Shitmond would get 12 players in the Hawks best team.

There are 4 Shitmond players that would get a game with the Hawks (and I am being sporting)

Well done Minnow Boy.

At last you post something a little accurate. :thumbsu:

At least its more accurate than your stupid post saying that Shitmond would get 12 players in the Hawks best team.

There are 4 Shitmond players that would get a game with the Hawks (and I am being sporting)

Well done Minnow Boy.

Piss off flog :eek:

You have yet to make a semi decent arguement based on stats not opinions as to why my side was incorrect :eek:

Until you can do this you are nothing but hot air

Richmond supporters throughout this thread are posting delusional and immature comments, and in turn look like fools.

This thread has definitely backfired on the OP, and should teach him/her a lesson about thinking before starting up a thread.

But wait........Richmond can have the attendance trophey! How does that sound?! YAY! Everyone's a winner.

Here's your shambles back line
B: Guerra Gibson Puopolo
HB: Birchall Gilham Suckling

That's all good if you're playing umpa lumpas.

Your average football follower would know about 6 players in that squad.

Who's the sixth?

How are Shane Edwards, Matt White, Brad Miller, Daniel Jackson, Angus Graham and Luke McGuane on an AFL list let alone a teams best 22?? Would those spuds get a game for GWS?

Look enough is enough, I won't have people speaking ill of Pia's bloke.

Richmond players who would get a game at North or Hawthorn:

2. Dylan Grimes - No
4. Dustin Martin - Yes
6. Shaun Grigg - No
7. Matt Dea - No
8. Jack Riewoldt - Yes
9. Trent Cotchin - Yes
10. Shane Edwards - No
11. Jake Batchelor - No
13 Brad Miller - LOL
14 Bachar Houli - No
16. Luke McGuane - No
17. Chris Newman - No
18. Alex Rance - No
20. Ivan Maric - LOL
21. Shane Tuck - No
23. Daniel Jackson - No
25. Angus Graham - LOL
26. Robin Nahas - No
28. Jake King - No
29. Tyrone Vickery - No
30. Reece Conca - No
32. Brad Helbig - Who?
35. Matthew White - Who?
37. Jayden Post - No
38. Steven Morris - Who?
39. Tom Derickx - Who?
41. Nathan Foley - No
42. Brandon Ellis - Who?
43. Todd Elton - Who?
44. Matt Arnot - Who?
45. Brett O'Hanlon - Who?
46. Jeromey Webberley - Who?
47. Addam Maric - No
49. Steven Verrier - Who?

Draw your conclusions from that.:thumbsu:

I think you're forgetting Jackson put in a pretty creditable performance for us in Rd24.

I think you're forgetting Jackson put in a pretty creditable performance for us in Rd24.

We had 5-6 players missing for that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Tassie side will be 0-2 come Saturday morning???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back