Which Team Has The Worst Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Nandoz
hell no, i bet you i love my bombers more than you love your power, but i wish it upon nobody to have to put up with aami stadium.
I doubt it.
Why go to the football and be a stuffed mullet, get behind your team, and why not come over rd1 if you love your Bombers so much?. Its not like you go out of Victoria very often.

I was going to go to the semi last year, via convoy, but I had other commitments to attend. Its not ****en easy to just go when youve got a schedule like mine. **** it anyways, aami stadium is a bloody hole. Why go there when you can watch it in the comfort of your own home.

Im guessing you loved telstra dome too, actual seats instead of wooden planks.

Luxury aye? :)

Originally posted by taff wa
Do you go over to see Port play in Melbourne??????????
As previously stated I have not missed a Essendon or Richmond match.
Next season I will travel to Perth once, Melbourne 4 out of 5 games. So you could say my family travel more than the Collingwood and Essendon Football Clubs

Next year, I had planned to travel to Essendon brisbane, but seing as there is no suich match, im now compensating by travelling to essendon vs west coast @ subi, plus essendon vs. sydney. Never aami stadium however. thats just a ****en hole.

I was going to go to the semi last year, via convoy, but I had other commitments to attend. Its not ****en easy to just go when youve got a schedule like mine. **** it anyways, aami stadium is a bloody hole. Why go there when you can watch it in the comfort of your own home.

Have you actually been to Football Park? The seats were aluminium not wood, and they are getting replaced with plastic bucket seating as we speak.
Typical soft Essendon supporter stay home instead of going out in the cold, bit like your team who has to play indoors. No wonder they are crap when they have to play at a real venue. :)

Come over to WA, some of us will make you feel welcome over here, and our water isnt that bad either.

I usually go to see big games like that at Subi and always give support to the visiting team. Love to see Eagles get done.

Originally posted by Paralowiepower
Have you actually been to Football Park? The seats were aluminium not wood, and they are getting replaced with plastic bucket seating as we speak.
Typical soft Essendon supporter stay home instead of going out in the cold, bit like your team who has to play indoors. No wonder they are crap when they have to play at a real venue. :)

Yeah mate true. Just like port adelaide, when the pressure goes on in finals aye. :)

Theres a thing called passion, and then theres Port. You opitimise the stupidity reflected by those bunch of ********s sitting behind the goals. And for calling me a soft ass you prick, come and see me at the footy.

BTW, dont mock lawn bowls ass.

Really now.......well you have a lot to learn dont you!!! Passion comes with Port Supporters......you will never see them leave the ground early, give up on their team.....though good and bad we stick by our team. We were hated in the SANFL because we were successful.......and it will happen in the AFL to.......but it is ok, where use to it. When you can travel all over Australia and clock up as many FF points as the rest of the AFL (BAR COLLINGWOOD OF COURSE) you can flap your gums. Until then.....sit down, shut up, and WAKE UP. Walk down any street in the Port and flap you mouth off like that.....see how far you get!!! We have a history....a rich one, we are a proud team, and so are the supporters......
BTW, dont mock lawn bowls ass. [/B][/QUOTE]
and if your that you that into lawn bowls :eek: ......you have no excuses then for you pathatic remarks!!!;)

Exactly why I prefer Adelaide Oval ...

Originally posted by taff wa
Come over to WA, some of us will make you feel welcome over here, and our water isnt that bad either.

I usually go to see big games like that at Subi and always give support to the visiting team. Love to see Eagles get done.

You must be joking.......Go Eaglesssssss i say against them jezzzzzzz

Typical soft Essendon supporter stay home instead of going out in the cold, bit like your team who has to play indoors.

At least you can drink anywhere you like in that 'indoor' joint. Designated drinking areas, ppphhh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate true. Just like port adelaide, when the pressure goes on in finals aye. :)

YERRRRRRR AND UMMMMMMMM WHO KNOCKED YOUR PATHATIC TEAM OUT THE FINALS ...HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA.......HANG ON........WHO KNOCKED YOUR PATHATIC TEAM OUT OF THE FINALS 'TWO YEARS STRAIGHT".........CHOKE ON THAT YA F***WIT!!!!!!

Originally posted by PortProudWA
YERRRRRRR AND UMMMMMMMM WHO KNOCKED YOUR PATHATIC TEAM OUT THE FINALS ...HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA.......HANG ON........WHO KNOCKED YOUR PATHATIC TEAM OUT OF THE FINALS 'TWO YEARS STRAIGHT".........CHOKE ON THAT YA F***WIT!!!!!!

oh my god, settle down!!!........and Essendon aint pathetic

Originally posted by PortProudWA

i didnt expect any result from port. everyone talked essendon up, but it wasnt worthy, as we just cant travel.

as for you you pathetic little **********, if you finish 1st 2 years in a row, and dont make a grand final, you have some serious ****ing issues at YOUR pathetic little club. Speaking of choking, hwo many teams have won grand finals, and done well in finals from 8th spot? NOT MANY. so...********, go choke on that. Youll be lucky to finish top 4 next year buddy, with the loss of a few players. You ****ing stink at the grounds, and you ****ing stink even more on this ****ing board.

Get a life mate, and please post less to avoid showing everyone that you are a ****ing clown.

i didnt expect any result from port. everyone talked essendon up, but it wasnt worthy, as we just cant travel.

as for you you pathetic little **********, if you finish 1st 2 years in a row, and dont make a grand final, you have some serious ****ing issues at YOUR pathetic little club. Speaking of choking, hwo many teams have won grand finals, and done well in finals from 8th spot? NOT MANY. so...********, go choke on that. Youll be lucky to finish top 4 next year buddy, with the loss of a few players. You ****ing stink at the grounds, and you ****ing stink even more on this ****ing board.

Get a life mate, and please post less to avoid showing everyone that you are a ****ing clown.

:D :D hehe Go You !

Who are you? His boyfriend?

Call of the day.

That was simply a piece of brilliance!

Theres something for the trophy cabinet, cos you wont be getting anything in the "AFL". Thats right, the big league now.... boy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Which Team Has The Worst Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back