White Chocolate Dynasty 2023/24 (Yr1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Supersonics on winning the inaugural White Chocolate Dynasty Cup.
And a competitive second place Gamewell Gunners who gave it a serious shake.
Thanks, my all in drafting strategy pays off, disconcerting that 2nd was closer than expected and drafted Wemby...

Hello all.
As I was not part of the bottom 4 teams, I have run the draft lottery myself.
The bottom 4 teams based on top 10 players avg/game rank were given odds based on the cumulative rank of those 10 players.
These are the results:

Lottery results

Pick 1
He who remains (had 1636 balls)​
Pick 2
Digital Jizz Parade (had 1311 balls)​
Pick 3
Ridin' the pine (had 1544 balls)​
Pick 4
The Kidds Crew (had 975 balls)​

Pick 5-16 will be as above and I will create a new draft thread when we approach draft time in late Sept.

Enjoy the off-season and remember that trading of picks 2 drafts in advance is now acceptable.

Hello all.
As I was not part of the bottom 4 teams, I have run the draft lottery myself.
The bottom 4 teams based on top 10 players avg/game rank were given odds based on the cumulative rank of those 10 players.
These are the results:

Lottery results

Pick 1
He who remains (had 1636 balls)​
Pick 2
Digital Jizz Parade (had 1311 balls)​
Pick 3
Ridin' the pine (had 1544 balls)​
Pick 4
The Kidds Crew (had 975 balls)​

Pick 5-16 will be as above and I will create a new draft thread when we approach draft time in late Sept.

Enjoy the off-season and remember that trading of picks 2 drafts in advance is now acceptable.
Damn ripped off I was hoping to jump out of the lottery to pick 1 with 0 balls but didn't happen. This feels very similar to me not winning tatslotto every week when I don't buy a ticket ever. 🥲🤔 Tx Bugsy, have a good off-season mate.

What’s the off season schedule? Are we starting a new chat or just naming this group?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It feels early but I'm keen!
New thread posted for Yr2 season of White Chocolate.
Post there your intention to return.

It feels early but I'm keen!
New thread posted for Yr2 season of White Chocolate.
Post there your intention to return.

Is there a way to see my current roster to choose my keepers on Yahoo and/or through BigFooty?

Not seeing the roster but could totally be overlooking it. If so, a preemptive “my bad”.

Thanks y’all.

Remove this Banner Ad

White Chocolate Dynasty 2023/24 (Yr1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back