White Chocolate Dynasty 2024/25

Champions
23/24 Helios Helios Seatle SuperSonics

8-sv4qtgIXLu75Bk9.png

White Chocolate Dynasty
Dynasty/Keeper League
Rotisserie
Maximum 16 Team
8 Category – Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-Point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (STL), Blocked Shots (BLK)
12 Player Active Roster, 3 Player Bench, 1 Injury slot
Positions - G,G,G,G,F,F,F,F,C,Util,Util,Util,BN,BN,BN,IL+

Roster Management
82 Games cap each active roster position, 984 Maximum total Games
Roster Changes Daily

Trades and acquisitions
No maximum during season, no trade deadline.
Waiver time 1 day, continuing rolling list.
Trading of future draft picks for next upcoming draft unrestricted.
Trading of draft picks for the following draft (1 year ahead) restricted until draft order for upcoming draft is established.
No trade veto unless clear collusion is established.

Keepers
Prior to Draft, each Manager will submit 12 players to contract for the upcoming season (Keepers). The remaining 3 players (4 if IL+ occupied) will become unrestricted and available to be drafted by other teams. Any unrestricted players not drafted or dropped will be retained by their current team (Maximum 15 rostered players)

Draft
Draft - 3 round straight.
Draft order determined by calculating the season total of each teams’ best 10 players average/game 8 Cat rank (Hashtagbasketball) and allocate a draft position. Highest total is allocated rank 1 and so on.
Lottery will determine the top 4 picks and use a weighted system so the 4 highest ranked teams get as many balls(chances) as their end of season rank total.
Managers may draft a Rookie, sign a Free Agent or unrestricted player, or resign one of their own unrestricted players. In order to draft a player the team must have an open roster spot (max 15) or drop an unrestricted player.

New Managers
If replacement of Mangers leaving the League is required, all players on vacated teams will be placed in a draft pool to be drafted by the incoming Managers.
Teams will then be ranked and participate in the season draft as normal.

Last edited:
Traded future picks
2024/25

Gamewell 2nd Pick to Ridin' the Pine

Teams and Managers
Adam Nice Guy Adam Lieutenant Dan Dickau
Billy Billy the Kidd The Kidds Crew
Bostonian Bostonian Password is Taco
Bugsy Bugsy Mogues The Worms
Deeman deeman87 South Beach Squirrels
Dutch DutchRudder
The Dutchmen
Flaps flaps AireDribblers
Gridlock'd
Gridlock'd
The Birdmen
Helios Helios Seatle SuperSonics
Jeremias Jeremias tba
Stephen Rosey4Boston
The Baked PoTatums
Tony Tony Richo FUBAR Inc
Toyin Toyin
He who remains
Tyler Gamewell Gamewell Gunners
Tyler2 Th71783 Ridin’ the Pine

Last edited:

I've renewed the league so you can access your teams from last season.
Please nominate the 12 players you will be contracting (Keepers) by Sept 8. You can do this on Yahoo.

Last edited:
Managers, you should be able to access your team on Yahoo. There you should see a blue message that contains a link to set your keepers.
This is a new feature for me too, but it seems that once the deadline passes on Sept 8 I'll be able to approve and submit your selections.

Managers, you should be able to access your team on Yahoo. There you should see a blue message that contains a link to set your keepers.
This is a new feature for me too, but it seems that once the deadline passes on Sept 8 I'll be able to approve and submit your selections.

Roster isn’t accessible yet

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

am back and keepers are set. Rly like the 12 guys ive got but not sure we have star power just yet nor the right mix of stats but i nailed a lot of young guys i think. JJ in the 8th or 9th round was a steal, podz and TJD also great late steals...

Last edited:
am back and keepers are set. Rly like the 12 guys ive got but not sure we have star power just yet nor the right mix of stats but i nailed a lot of young guys i think. JJ in the 8th or 9th round was a steal, podz and TJD also great late steals...

You had a very good draft. You doubted yourself early but you sniped me for a few players and made some good picks.

I think I end up competing in year 3 or 4. I’m here to see this through.

You had a very good draft. You doubted yourself early but you sniped me for a few players and made some good picks.

I think I end up competing in year 3 or 4. I’m here to see this through.

I had some good picks, still some picks id like back like taking Jabari Smith over Brunson but hindsight is always 2020. Hoping to compete by year 3 and move up to the top half of the field this year but progress is rarely linear in sports so well see.

How's everyone feeling about the keeper aspect of this League? I'm liking the added strategy of being forced to choose which players to release.
Hoping for a little more player turnover.

Also, with 3 Managers yet to check in, which is disappointing, we may need to start fielding new applications...

How's everyone feeling about the keeper aspect of this League? I'm liking the added strategy of being forced to choose which players to release.
Hoping for a little more player turnover.

Also, with 3 Managers yet to check in, which is disappointing, we may need to start fielding new applications...
Do you still want to field the idea of increase the roster spots or should we just keep it as is. I like the keeper aspect, it'll become rly difficult for me next yr.

I think the rules have been pretty clear so if you have too much talent that’s awesome but you’re going to have to find a 2-for-1 deal to upgrade or something.

I think the rules have been pretty clear so if you have too much talent that’s awesome but you’re going to have to find a 2-for-1 deal to upgrade or something.
No thats not what i meant, When we first started we were considering increasing roster size by 1 player per year, not keeper spots they would remain at 12 regardless. This is just because with 15 players its very difficult to get near to the 82 game slot for each position.

Remove this Banner Ad

White Chocolate Dynasty 24/25 (Yr2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back