White Chocolate Dynasty 24/25 (Yr2)

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the missing Managers has informed me they wont be returning, so we will be recruiting at least one new Manager.

This will likely mean a delay to keeper submission and our draft.

One of the missing Managers has informed me they wont be returning, so we will be recruiting at least one new Manager.

This will likely mean a delay to keeper submission and our draft.

I'd be keen to look at stepping in if there's a spot available.

Ormand will not be returning to the league so, Jeremias has been invited to join the league and will post an intro here.

We are waiting on both Helios and Frederico_WA to check-in and I have extended the deadline for keepers to 22nd Sept in order to allow them time to post, or to instigate further replacements and a mini dispersal draft.

Slight setting change, we will instil a 2nd IL+ position, starting this season. This is to give Managers more flexibility to meet the games cap limit without altering draft and Keeper rules.

Hello friends.

It’s me, your favorite BigFooty moderator!

Thanks for accepting me into the league.

Am an NBA tragic (yay team Bronny!) and have been playing NBA fantasy for 15+ years.

Haven’t played roto for a while but shouldn’t take me long to pick it back up.

I may have some teething problems whilst I learn the league rules and get used to things but you can be certain that I am committed!

And I love a trade so my inbox is always open.

In recent seasons I’ve started to involve myself heavily in dynasty leagues and absolutely love it.

Can’t wait to ban interact with you all through this season and beyond!

Hello friends.

Am an NBA tragic (yay team Bronny!) and have been playing NBA fantasy for 15+ years.

I may have some teething problems whilst I learn the league rules and get used to things but you can be certain that I am committed!

In recent seasons I’ve started to involve myself heavily in dynasty leagues and absolutely love it.

Welcome!

Hello friends.

Welcome mate.

Who's your favourite team/players?

Welcome mate.

Who's your favourite team/players?

I'm a massive fan of the game in general. I'll watch anyone and everyone, much like the footy.

At heart I am a Laker, albeit a very frustrated one at the moment given the circus is still in town. I fell in love with Kobe as a young kid, so I jumped on that bandwagon and haven't looked back.

Stats have always fascinated me. I spend far too long pouring through box scores, and I think that ties in with my love for fantasy.

I don't really have any specific players I would consider favorites of mine. I guess I'm drawn to anyone in my fantasy teams but given how many I've got these days it's hard to share the love that much!

Naturally I pay particularly close attention to the Aussies around the league and get right behind them on the international stage. How can you not love Patty? Intrigued to see how Josh resets and goes in Chicago.

It's been 3wks since we restarted the league and we need to get into it with committed and present Managers.
Frederico has not checked in and has been replaced.

Our new Manager has been recruited and needs to join Bigfooty and then post an intro here.

I have started a Draft Room thread and first business is to setup a dispersal mini draft there for our two new Managers, Jeremy and Kai, to select vacated team's players and draft picks.

Last edited:
I’m looking to move down in the draft. #1 pick is available. Looking for a young player + the lower draft pick(s). Also open to a 2024 + 2025 1sts combo. Serious inquiries only.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hey Lads,

My young fella has taken over one of the teams to be managed this year. Unfortunately he is not with me this week as i share custody with him.

I'll do his intro for him and post his early pics in the dispersal draft. On Monday, he'll join Big Footy and so he'll be contactable by there come the upcoming draft and contactable for trade offer.

He is almost 15 years old, a complete AFL, NBA and NFL nuffy and probably follows it closer than i do. He is a Jazz fan, Collingwood supporter and follows the 49ers.

His first year of fantasy basketball was last year in a full 12 or 14 team re-draft league and I hate to say, but he finished above me and Tony Richo

He'll be super active and will want to make trades but definitely don't think he'll be a push over because he is across everything stat wise. If only he put as much time into his school work as he does keeping up with and watching the sports we love. I am pretty sure he watched most of the NFL game today whilst in class. :rolleyes:

I'll get his pick for the dispersal draft now and try to keep it moving tonight, unfortunately i am up for work at 3.30am tomorrow morning so not sure how much movement there will be tonight.

Also can i suggest in the dispersal draft that Kai and the other manager can only take one of the draft picks from each round?

Last edited:
The dispersal draft for our new Managers should wrap up today, well done guys, most efficient.
I'll adjust the rosters of the new teams and then all Managers have a week to get in to Yahoo and select their 12 keepers.

Remove this Banner Ad

White Chocolate Dynasty 24/25 (Yr2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back