Whitnall

Remove this Banner Ad

Quigley

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2006
Bangalla
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Decided to take a punt on Whitnall this week trading for him and selling Ellis to cover for Kennelly who I stuck on the bench (wanted to keep him and have enough to win at least 2 of my next four). Whitnall was down 90k on Dreamteam and I thought could be a bargain. Couldn't be more stoked with that trade atm. :D Hopefully he keeps it up and doesn't relapse.

He is still dying in the last quarter and needs to get fitter. He was pretty good against Bris last week and I thought worth a punt. Now that the family dispute has quietened down and he is getting fitter hopefully he will come good.

I wouldn't be writing off Adcock just yet. I think he will be a consistent performer over the year and will co-ordinate the running from the back for Brisbane.

Whitnall was 270k on Dreamteam this week so a bit of a bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else in the same situation as me, not knowing what to do with Whitnall (or still wondering why you ever picked him up)??

They say he is missing 1 week at this stage, but got a feeling it could be more as they don't really know whats wrong with his knee exacty.

My emergencies are Ellis and Toovey (Both probably won't play this week)

Can afford to carry Whitnall for 1 week, but don't think I can for any longer than that (league wise)

If I had the money I would upgrade to Shaw, but as I don;t it means I would need to cash in on a cash cow to get Shaw (therefore using 2 trades)

Johncock is another option :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Whitnall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back